Catherine would be a great game for PSVita

#1PhaseBlackPosted 7/14/2011 3:35:05 PM
I've been playing the demo a lot, and the puzzle gameplay is great and quite addicting. It'd be ideal for a handheld IMO
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2superchild211Posted 7/14/2011 4:48:26 PM
I agree. I just can't see myself booting up my PS3 to play a puzzle game. Not to mention my time will be taken up by Dark Souls and Modern Warfare 3 in the fall.

I would be willing to buy Catherine if it released on the Vita however. I've seen that there are others that don't feel like paying $60 for a puzzle game too.
---
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
#3MaximusPadicusPosted 7/14/2011 6:09:55 PM
*Approves this topic*
---
"In the land of the one-eyed, the TWO eyed man is king."
Maximus Padicus
#4epy0nkaruPosted 7/14/2011 6:53:34 PM
it's unfortunate the launch window for vita is so far away. they probably would have made a vita version if it were releasing sooner (japanese company, portables, etc)
---
please forgive me, I'm typing this on my phone possibly and so i'm very typo prone
#5FurryyifferPosted 7/14/2011 7:37:49 PM
epy0nkaru posted...
it's unfortunate the launch window for vita is so far away. they probably would have made a vita version if it were releasing sooner (japanese company, portables, etc)

Well it's atlus. They've made a few ports on the PSP already, (Persona 1, 2, and 3) so its possible they could port Catherine to the Vita as well.
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
GT: FurryRyuho...Loving, protective, and dedicated - I'm a Romantic Seme!
#6KensyuPosted 7/15/2011 3:18:54 AM
Do want =)
---
Life exist before death,
Death exist within life.
#7LazyBroPosted 7/15/2011 3:45:57 AM
Unlikely to happen now but since this is Atlus and they do love porting games to handhelds, it might not be impossible to see Catherine Portable a few years into the Vita's lifetime.
#8VampiricDragon_Posted 7/15/2011 4:46:03 AM(edited)
I dont want catherine on vita simply because its a ps3 game.

I want atlus to put all the original games on different platforms it can muster
---
Games to look forward to: Nora and the Engraving Studio, super robot wars OG 2, SMT devil survivor 2, Grand knight history, 7th dragon 2020,paper mario 3ds
#9PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 7:03:46 AM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
I dont want catherine on vita simply because its a ps3 game.

I want atlus to put all the original games on different platforms it can muster

I wonder if you were so against Persona and Disgaea 2 coming to PSP simply because they were PS2 games? I bet you weren't

You should be against more software being on the PSVita, especially how simple it is to bring over a PS3 game. Catherine is one of those games that goes perfectly on a handheld, and Atlus should consider that.
---
PSVita & 3DS
#10VampiricDragon_Posted 7/15/2011 7:15:38 AM
Persona 3 yeah I was against that (not enough time has passed) and same with disgaea . Between the porting, and the bad decisions nis japan almost went belly up (thats another story) so in there case they need to focus on new content.

Atlus jp was fantastic this gen because they made over 10 brand new games. All wonderful.
---
Games to look forward to: Nora and the Engraving Studio, super robot wars OG 2, SMT devil survivor 2, Grand knight history, 7th dragon 2020,paper mario 3ds