Anyone else think Gravity Daze will be another killer app?

#1PhaseBlackPosted 7/23/2011 10:08:40 AM
Well first of all, it'll definitely be a killer app in Japan since I doubt they will pay much to Uncharted: Golden Abyss since it's a western game.

But I think lots of PSVita buyers will be enticed by Gravity Daze. It has a charming atmosphere and the gameplay looks very unique and innovative. I can see it being really fun to play
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2Big_Boss222Posted 7/23/2011 10:29:39 AM
I definitely think for a new IP it'll do very well. The game looks great and the gameplay looks very interesting. If it's a launch title I think for sure it will be a killer app. I think it would compliment Unhcarted: Golden Abyss very well along with one of the more casual titles like sound shapes, or little deviants.
---
PSN ID: Boke18
#3MicroOmegaManPosted 7/23/2011 11:04:29 AM
After seeing more footage, no. But it was a sort of tutorial section, so hopefully the core mechanics are used more interestingly.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#4OldSorrowPosted 7/23/2011 11:35:33 AM
app?
---
hi....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUKXFVhUZ4
#5_RockBand_Posted 7/23/2011 11:55:38 AM
No I think it will be a killer game.
#6AP3BrainPosted 7/23/2011 2:34:11 PM(edited)
I think it will satisfy the people the care about quality unique games... But it wouldn't satisfy the majority CoD heads and casual players. Kind of the case for most good Japanese games...

Here is hoping that this is a really good game and will become a sleeper hit!
#7Poncho_HachachaPosted 7/23/2011 2:29:00 PM

I doubt it. It looks like it'll be a great game and could move some good numbers, but it just has that "sleeper" feel to it. I feel like it'll score well with critics.but most people will be too busy with Uncharted and the other bigger name titles to pick it up.

#8iveriadPosted 7/23/2011 5:32:17 PM
It could be.
The presentation is good, the concept is great.
And from most gaming news site that I read, most of them said that Gravity Daze demo in E3 left the biggest impression to them compared to any other Vita games.
---
"There is no justice in using and deceiving people!"
#9TeremeiPosted 7/23/2011 6:26:35 PM
I don't think it will be a killer app, but I do think it will be a very good game that could do well for itself.
---
last $$: Breath of Fire (gba), Zelda OOT 3D, Class of Heroes
Playing: Breath of Fire (gba), Zelda OOT 3D
#10J_pheonixPosted 7/23/2011 6:55:46 PM
GD> Uncharted
---
"You can't fight the future. Don't spend your whole life trying."~White Shadow