#1ethsfanPosted 7/23/2011 4:06:09 PM
so far I heard the vita has

Call of Duty
Killzone

what other shooter are on the vita?

and killzone is the better game right?
better graphics/single player/multi player
#2GAMESHARQPosted 7/23/2011 4:20:44 PM
It will be getting a Bioshock game at some point.
#3EoinPosted 7/23/2011 4:22:32 PM
A Resistance game is also confirmed.

As for which is best...that's a pointless discussion. All 3 confirmed FPS games on Vita so far have large fanbases and play differently, and adding to that subjectivity is the fact that we know for certain that Killzone and Resistance are not being developed by the same team that did the console versions of those games, so people who liked the console version may dislike the Vita version, and vice versa.
#4TelikoFreedmanPosted 7/23/2011 5:17:54 PM
....Borderlands?
---
WKC: Teliko, GR15 SS/LS/Spear/Axe/Divine
#5libatakoPosted 7/23/2011 8:26:15 PM
^ thatd be awesome....would love borderlands for Vita

hope to see a battlefield for Vita
---
As history has demonstrated repeatedly, stupidity and determination are often responsible for human deaths on a massive scale.
\ ( * c * ) /
#6AP3BrainPosted 7/23/2011 8:38:39 PM(edited)
ew borderlands.... The incredibly shallow FPS/RPG hybrid.. lol sorry.

Bioshock isn't really an fps either. Well not strictly one.
#7ethsfan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2011 10:21:57 PM
Eoin posted...
A Resistance game is also confirmed.

As for which is best...that's a pointless discussion. All 3 confirmed FPS games on Vita so far have large fanbases and play differently, and adding to that subjectivity is the fact that we know for certain that Killzone and Resistance are not being developed by the same team that did the console versions of those games, so people who liked the console version may dislike the Vita version, and vice versa.

ah well I'm pretty new to all 3.
resistance, I haven't played
COD, I played a ps3 version of one of the COD, it was cool
killzone, ive never played

so which of the 3 would u recommend?
on the psp the only shooter i played was the 1st socom
#8IIIllllllIIIlIPosted 7/23/2011 10:27:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9IIlIllIllIIIllIPosted 7/23/2011 10:29:18 PM
Well, we can't really say can we? The games haven't come out. We can only judge based on past experiences and just because a previous game in a specific franchise is either good or bad doesn't mean these titles will turn out the same way even with two analog sticks.
#10ethsfan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2011 10:43:00 PM
IIlIllIllIIIllI posted...
Well, we can't really say can we? The games haven't come out. We can only judge based on past experiences and just because a previous game in a specific franchise is either good or bad doesn't mean these titles will turn out the same way even with two analog sticks.

well I'll settle for that.
from the previous games in those franchise, could you help pick.

pretend you're introducing the franchise to your little brother, since I've rly no idea about either of them