Vita Shooters

#11Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/23/2011 10:54:35 PM
ethsfan posted...
IIlIllIllIIIllI posted...
Well, we can't really say can we? The games haven't come out. We can only judge based on past experiences and just because a previous game in a specific franchise is either good or bad doesn't mean these titles will turn out the same way even with two analog sticks.

well I'll settle for that.
from the previous games in those franchise, could you help pick.

pretend you're introducing the franchise to your little brother, since I've rly no idea about either of them

It's not an easy decision or easy preference.

Although CoD is by far more popular, considered the more fluid shooter, I still think Killzone is pretty well done.

It's really up to preference. Do you prefer realistic shooters or fantasy ("near future") shooters?

Both are pretty awesome as far as I'm concerned.
---
The day MML3 died was the day my faith and defense of Capcom's antics died.
#12ethsfan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2011 11:34:40 PM
um no prefernce really.
I've only played COD tho
#13Akiba69Posted 7/24/2011 12:08:11 AM
i hope that the vita doesnt get flooded with bad fps' like cod, im happy with ones like bioshock but cod can just gtfo
#14EoinPosted 7/24/2011 3:14:19 AM
ethsfan posted...
from the previous games in those franchise, could you help pick.

That's the point of several posts in this topic....no, we really can't. We don't know much about the games, and we can't just base a choice on previous games in the franchises, because at least two of those, and possibly all, are being created by completely different people.

You don't need to make a choice now anyway. Wait and see. Of the games we're talking about, none are guaranteed for launch anyway.
#15VampiricDragon_Posted 7/24/2011 3:17:25 AM
so far its just getting all the same stuff the psp did.

People shouldnt be worried of flooding...............yet
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#16pk je3busPosted 7/24/2011 3:17:59 AM
Please bring innovative games instead of all these pc games
---
*Please sign here _____________.*