Any chance of a mini Elder Scrolls?

#1Benjie234Posted 8/17/2011 11:38:33 PM
I think there was supposed to be a Elder Scrolls
game for the PSP and was cancelled. You think there'll
be an Elder Scrolls game for the PSV?
---
I luv meh PSP. =))
#2Sevi_neyPosted 8/18/2011 12:04:30 AM
Probably. Vita is basically going to can 3DS with PS3 calibur portable gaming...
---
your nostalgia is LAME
if you question my age to support your fail, you are under age ^_^
#3CarsAndGuitarsxPosted 8/18/2011 12:21:45 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
Probably. Vita is basically going to can 3DS with PS3 calibur portable gaming...

Hell yes, I totally agree with you about the 3DS. If Bethesda is going to make a portable Elder Scrolls (and/or a mini Fallout) I'm sure even 3DS fanboys will crawl into their mommies and cry while clutching their crappy 10 year old ported 3DoomedSystem game. LOL.

I hope Bethesda takes notice of this, I would love a mini Elder Scrolls and mini Fallout on the go. Would be nice to play when you want just a relaxing game to enjoy on the couch. Someone needs to tell Bethesda to make a brand new Fallout and Elder Scrolls for the PSVita, plox!
---
PSN: CAGX
the life of a husband is ending it with an Knife
#4FinhawkPosted 8/18/2011 4:37:04 AM
Me too I'd love to play a RPG an the go. So far MH is the best teamplay game yet lacks a story. What I would also love to play is an mixture of Oblivion, WoW and maybe FF/MH.
Regarding the chance of an actual game though is somewhere between "possibly impossible" and "impossibly possible" or 1000& sure. Either they make one or not because Sony so far doesn't seem to let anyone blunder oder mess around with their new handheld.
---
Really hoping for a download version of FF Type-0, also looking forward to the next MH on the Vita.
#5Zeran_kariashiPosted 8/18/2011 6:07:10 AM
Whats with all this mini-talk........the vita is better then a Xbox/PS2, make a friggin actual elder scrolls. Sure it might look like Morrowind, but hey, Morrowind was good. (better then Oblivion IMO, except in graphics)
#6VampiricDragon_Posted 8/18/2011 6:34:46 AM(edited)
the fanboyism is ridiculous ( ds vs psp stuff all over again)..............

Now on to the topic

Sure

Theres a chance of anything really............

Personally Id like something similar to morrowind, as Ive found that to be the best elder scolls game by far.
#7Garfield64Posted 8/18/2011 7:19:15 AM
I'm a huge Sony fanboy and love everything Sony.

So I'm gonna come out and say it.

Elder Scroll games should only and ALWAYS be played on PC only. You are missing out on the best part about them (mods) when you play them on a console.
---
~__~ zZZzZzZZZzZZZzzZZzzZzZzZZZzZZZzZzz
#8LtColKilgore79Posted 8/18/2011 7:25:32 AM
Lol at Sony fanboys port begging for no other reason than to Brofist each other. It's a stupid idea. Bethesda and Blizzard need to cut this me too console crap and devote their resources to making good PC titles, as opposed to half assed multiplatformers.
---
Hyped for red 3DS and many awesome 3DS games down the line, also the Vita and Japanese Vita releases.
#9VampiricDragon_Posted 8/18/2011 7:37:45 AM
i do agree that were bethesda shines is with pc;s
---
Games to Watch: Ninokuni PS3,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X, Beyond the Labyrinth,Paper Mario 3ds,Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, FF Type-0,LoH:Trails of Blue
#10SoaringDivePosted 8/18/2011 8:19:18 AM
I'm on the bandwagon of "LOL playing ES on somthing other than PC"

CarsAndGuitarsx posted...
Sevi_ney posted...

Hell yes, I totally agree with you about the 3DS. If Bethesda is going to make a portable Elder Scrolls (and/or a mini Fallout) I'm sure even 3DS fanboys will crawl into their mommies and cry while clutching their crappy 10 year old ported 3DoomedSystem game. LOL.

I hope Bethesda takes notice of this, I would love a mini Elder Scrolls and mini Fallout on the go. Would be nice to play when you want just a relaxing game to enjoy on the couch. Someone needs to tell Bethesda to make a brand new Fallout and Elder Scrolls for the PSVita, plox!

What?! ___ game is exclusive to ___ console?! OH NOOOO!!!!

/sigh