Why is there nothing but FFVII and KH fans on this board?

#91SragentThomPosted 9/9/2011 5:54:51 PM
"There were a LOT of console Sonic games between SA2B and Colors. Does that mean they were any good?"

Sonic Heroes was good in my opinion.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7VGdc0ixSg&feature=related
Super Ronald Kart
#92medmusclePosted 9/10/2011 8:10:52 AM
SragentThom posted...
"The brainwashing that I mentioned motivates people here in America to want to play FPS. Where else in the world do people play FPS so much? Weak-minded people just follow along and are easily influenced."

Yeah ok you totally lose me here. Everything else you say is complete non-sense

"Critical thinkers (which isn't taught anymore) question anything and everything, no matter who it comes from (even the VERY highest of authorities)."

If you do that in anytime period in some places, you get killed. Why is this relevant to the difficulty of games again? And you seem to have absurd problem about people getting influence by other people. Which have been happening since 210-234-34-043-034 years ago. You also seem to deny gaming trends change over time and hate on FPS for no ****** reason. I can totally not see your biases in FPS *roll eyes*

"and a story that often rivals that of a movie."

No.

Troll confirmed.

It's obviously above your head, but that's OK. There is political reasoning here, some FACTS involved, which leads to me hating these games so much. Because of the brainwashing, it makes these games more popular than they should be. Hence, RPGs aren't as popular in the US as in other parts of the world and therefore fewer great RPGs make it here. "No reason," you say? Ha!

Also, does that make critical thinking BAD? No. After all, if it weren't for critical thinking, America would never have been born in the first place. Many people have already died in centuries past just so the middle class could exist. THINK!
---
Own: PS3, PSP, 360, and DS Lite
#93Jonwh18Posted 9/10/2011 8:18:12 AM

Lithira posted...
Encephlon posted...
open you heart to pokemon and your life will be complete

I would...But it's banned in my house D:
---
---Official Fye, Cissnei, Luxiere, of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards ^_^
Official Shiva of the Final fantasy Type-0 Boards

wtf y is pokemon banned?

#94VampiricDragon_Posted 9/10/2011 8:20:46 AM
Jonwh18 posted...

Lithira posted...

Encephlon posted...open you heart to pokemon and your life will be completeI would...But it's banned in my house D:------Official Fye, Cissnei, Luxiere, of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards ^_^Official Shiva of the Final fantasy Type-0 Boards

wtf y is pokemon banned?

I am not suprised. My younger sister wasnt allowed to play pokemon...........

I think parents have this notion it will addict kids or something
---
Games to Watch: Final Fantasy 13-2,Ninokuni PS3,Persona 5,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X,Kingdom Hearts DDD, Paper Mario 3ds,7th dragon 2020, Digimon World Re:D
#95SragentThomPosted 9/10/2011 11:49:04 AM
"Because of the brainwashing, it makes these games more popular than they should be. Hence, RPGs aren't as popular in the US as in other parts of the world and therefore fewer great RPGs make it here. "No reason," you say? Ha!"

brainwashing? What is this some idiotic Sci-fi show? Do you not factor in what most Americans like or how they play there games? Do you also factor in that RPGs where never really that popular except for the FF franchise and portable games? What non-sense is this "brainwashing" on the American Market? Have you give any prove for this? Does religious ties with JRPGs have to do with this?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7VGdc0ixSg&feature=related
Super Ronald Kart
#96medmusclePosted 9/11/2011 11:45:19 AM(edited)
SragentThom posted...
"Because of the brainwashing, it makes these games more popular than they should be. Hence, RPGs aren't as popular in the US as in other parts of the world and therefore fewer great RPGs make it here. "No reason," you say? Ha!"

brainwashing? What is this some idiotic Sci-fi show? Do you not factor in what most Americans like or how they play there games? Do you also factor in that RPGs where never really that popular except for the FF franchise and portable games? What non-sense is this "brainwashing" on the American Market? Have you give any prove for this? Does religious ties with JRPGs have to do with this?

Proof? PROOF? It's all around you! Brainwashing is very simple: Expose someone who is weak-minded to something (almost anything) long enough, constant enough, and they will eventually accept it and believe it. Even people who have been kidnapped for extended periods: There have been known cases where the victim fell in love with the criminal. The victim was exposed to certain things for so long that they just started believing that it was OK. Obviously this is a very extreme case. How about people who lie so much that they start to believe it themselves. That's a classic case of a person brainwashing themselves. A critical thinker will take what information he gets and process it for what it is without living in a fantasy world. No one will be able to influence him/her, no matter what. However, there is a fine line between a critical thinker and someone who is close-minded, but there is a HUGE difference between the two. The brainwashed public see the never-ending wars, accept it, believe it, and people start to implement it in their lives in different ways (FPS). Hence the out-of-proportion popularity of these games on the American market.

Do you see where I am going with this? There are some things that I just can't say. I could go on and on with some very strong points about certain things. Certain "people" are watching all in the name of the "T" word and dissent is not well tolerated. Freedom you say? Check out the new Super Congress coming down the pipe. You desperately need to do some research and wake up. Thomas Jefferson is rolling around right now...

America was born because of independant, critical thinking people. They taught us that dissent and questioning authority is our right and is patriotic and that governemnt is 100% transparent. Do our "leaders" nowadays promote that, or for us to just to go along with what they say and obey them? They demonize people like the former and some people (loyalists) take their side. Brainwashing. The government is supposed to work for people like you and me, not us for them. Never forget where this country came from originally. It was a beautiful thing at one time. I assure you one thing: The rest of the world is waiting to see what the American people are going to do.
---
Own: PS3, PSP, 360, and DS Lite