20games at launch, 100 games within the first 4 months. Vita has a good chance.

#11zxelmanPosted 9/14/2011 3:02:52 AM
I can see Sony of Japan uploading this many titles to their PSN server, but I can hardly expect Sony of America to do such thing, depending on how many translated titles we'll actually get.
---
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Partner Card Name: Xelor.
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Characters: VAmar Xel, RAcaseal X-Oul
#12AznEDPosted 9/14/2011 3:14:41 AM
dayj15 posted...
Board_hunter567 posted...
Fighting chance?
...Why does everything have to be a competition when it comes to video games? Can't we all just get along without pointless bickering?

I'm with you. It's pointless though. We're the Console Polygamists. We are the "BAAAAAD" people. *Makes masturbation gesture at the monogamists*

Well, when it bothers you to a certain point. You can still choose to ignore than ranting, or troll both sides.
---
But that don't bother me none. Ain't none-a-y'all using correct grammar noway.
#13dayj15Posted 9/17/2011 12:44:41 AM
AznED posted...
dayj15 posted...
Board_hunter567 posted...
Fighting chance?
...Why does everything have to be a competition when it comes to video games? Can't we all just get along without pointless bickering?

I'm with you. It's pointless though. We're the Console Polygamists. We are the "BAAAAAD" people. *Makes masturbation gesture at the monogamists*

Well, when it bothers you to a certain point. You can still choose to ignore than ranting, or troll both sides.

Relax, it was sarcasm. I wish people would forget about the competition. We are all gamers. That's the one thing we all have in common.
---
Xbox 360 GT: I KiD ViCiOuS I