100 games coming to Vita in the span of 4 months after release!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 100 games coming to Vita in the span of 4 months after release!

User Info: SandyHills7

SandyHills7
5 years ago#41
jole6113 posted...
Did... did I spot an FFX remake? I wasn't planning on getting a PSV unless I saw some good games, and that may be the system seller for me.
Me too!!
Will now put down $$$ for a preorder.

User Info: nesky

nesky
5 years ago#42
I don't think much if any at all will be canceled. But delayed? Certainly.
i7 930 @ 4.2 | 6GB Dominator CMTC7 | Evga GTX 480 SLI | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop SZ LCS | Corsair 800D

User Info: wave1000

wave1000
5 years ago#43
Lot of hate in peoples Blood in this thread.

They are using the great PS1 model just flood the market something is bond to be a hit.
3DS FC 004427725163

User Info: megamatics

megamatics
5 years ago#44
Of that whole list I'd probably just own any and All Tales games....Cause I'm yeah; a big Tales Fanboy to anything that comes overseas. A Bit Hypocritical ,but I'm not about to learn a whole new language to play a game.

Give me any tales game and I'll enjoy Learning the Ins and outs of its Battle System. Tales Of Innocence please come to america.

User Info: SantanaXIIl

SantanaXIIl
5 years ago#45

Out of 100, some 20 are not sholveware.

Really, because on a quick look through, I counted a good 40, and that was just titles I recognize, and games that have confirmed names. I'm sure there are more I don't recognize, plus some of the untitled one should turn out pretty well. Lrn2count please.
http://www.iaza.com/work/110723C/iaza17772066416200.gif
www.atheinternet.com
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 100 games coming to Vita in the span of 4 months after release!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived