HD 3d!

#1SuperVegito2487Posted 9/16/2011 10:53:32 AM
So many 3ds fanboys says so much of the vitas material is useless gimmicks but technically all of it is usefull.

Funny thing is that 3d could be considered a useless gimmick cause it restricts how long you can play your games and some cant use it at all.

All of the vita materal can be used by every gamer but 3d cannot.

Which is why im happy this wont have 3d, it would take up unnecessary price.

ment to you whom has problems with people calling vita a useless gimmick machine and says 3ds owns, and to explain why HD is almost better than 3d.
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. XBL on hiatus
#2schadowPosted 9/16/2011 10:57:05 AM
k
---
This signature is spread across two lines.
This means you'll have to spend even more time reading it.
#3StickMen1090Posted 9/16/2011 11:00:56 AM
SuperVegito2487 posted...

Funny thing is that 3d could be considered a useless gimmick cause it restricts how long you can play your games and some cant use it at all.

I believe every Feature On the Vita drains Battery when being used
#4Starwars4JPosted 9/16/2011 11:03:58 AM
SuperVegito2487 posted...

It doesn't restrict how long you can play, and really it provides better platforming. I can't wait to control Mario better with it in November.

and to explain why HD is almost better than 3d.

But since the Vita isn't HD, why make that comparison?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5HeWhoCorruptsPosted 9/16/2011 11:04:47 AM
3D makes me sick to my stomach and my eyes watery... I am glad the Vita is not having it, it's not gimmicky, it's just not for everyone. To each their own, no one system is better than the other, but down to personal preference....

Somewhere out there a kids love of superman, made superman 64 the best game in the world for him. And to think that gaming companies care about someone's rabid fanhood is hilarious, they just want that persons money and gads of it. Who else do you think pays to stir up so called "Console Wars"... Much like the war on drugs, it goes nowhere but into the pockets of those funding the ventures. Consoles by all companies will still be made and people will still fall into their wallets. By a console for the games and the features will just be a perk. If you like starfox and want it in 3D then get it... If you like Uncharted in a portable state, get it... Who cares what's better, because better only exists in the mind. Crappy frozen pizza might be bad, but in the end it's pizza and that always rules... Much like games...

---
---
But I remember my aunt forced me to taste it from my underwear because I didnt wipe well enough. DirtyScubbyMexican
#6StickMen1090Posted 9/16/2011 11:07:21 AM
HeWhoCorrupts posted...
3D makes me sick to my stomach and my eyes watery... I am glad the Vita is not having it,

---

It will eventually have it on an upgraded Version of the Vita. Sony already said its a possibility
#7HeWhoCorruptsPosted 9/16/2011 11:20:45 AM
But to be fair to the 3DS turning it off is cool. But You don't buy a 3D thing to keep it off... I personally can't handle it. But it is kinda cool....

---
---
But I remember my aunt forced me to taste it from my underwear because I didnt wipe well enough. DirtyScubbyMexican
#8SuperVegito2487(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2011 12:47:41 PM
It doesn't restrict how long you can play

it does 3d stresses your eyes much more than base graphics

But since the Vita isn't HD, why make that comparison?

"Technically" no but because of the small screen size it will look like hd.
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. XBL on hiatus
#9schadowPosted 9/16/2011 1:13:03 PM
I could probably get used to the 3D for many hours straight.
---
This signature is spread across two lines.
This means you'll have to spend even more time reading it.
#10SmappellationPosted 9/16/2011 1:16:01 PM

"Technically" no but because of the small screen size it will look like hd.

It's still not HD
---
http://www.last.fm/user/smapizard
PSN- Smapizard