the vita will cost somewhere around 300-350 for full experience?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. the vita will cost somewhere around 300-350 for full experience?

User Info: ZooM1585

ZooM1585
5 years ago#1
the vita have no internal storage so you have to buy sony memory card ( which is expensive as hell) 30 for 4 gig, 50 for 8 gig, and so on.. and if you want to play the vita for more then 3 hours then you have to buy an external battery (which my guess is anywhere form 20-50 dollars).

User Info: sharinguy

sharinguy
5 years ago#2
ZooM1585 posted...
the vita have no internal storage so you have to buy sony memory card ( which is expensive as hell) 30 for 4 gig, 50 for 8 gig, and so on.. and if you want to play the vita for more then 3 hours then you have to buy an external battery (which my guess is anywhere form 20-50 dollars).

you can buy the vita first and the memory card/external charger later. That's what i'm planing to do if the funds aren't there for buying them at launch.
PSN: Dorman_777
Pokemon Black FC: 5414-9379-0757

User Info: Master_Happosai

Master_Happosai
5 years ago#3
I'm just getting the memory card. Not really sure why i'm need the external battery. I can just plug it into the outlet and play. If i took it to work, i have plenty of juice to play during all my breaks.

User Info: kirbycool

kirbycool
5 years ago#4
I can only play my 3ds for 3+ hours and I havent had any problems.
Although im still not getting a Vita until they announce a game I want =/
Not changing this sig until my sig changes!
3ds code- 3093-7074-4170
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. the vita will cost somewhere around 300-350 for full experience?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived