For my birthday in March, my gf will by me a Vita or...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. For my birthday in March, my gf will by me a Vita or...

User Info: 89_Bottom_Line

89_Bottom_Line
5 years ago#1
A Kindle, Mass Effect 3 and a 3DS game of my choice. Which would you choose? I feel I would enjoy some titles for the Vita. (LBP, Persona, FFX, eventually Kingdom Hearts) But don't know if I would use the Vita that much at launch or not.

User Info: AstralFear

AstralFear
5 years ago#2
My birthday is in March also. Born on the Ides of March. If the Vita doesn't come out before then I hope it comes out on my birthday.
3DS: Traded. All proceeds went to Vita.
Games I want: Vita: 12 3DS: 4(will see what next year brings)

User Info: casker_

casker_
5 years ago#3
Kindle is worth more. I'd get that.
Final Fantasy Type-0 english subbed videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/plyestrhrt

User Info: ColorBlindMage

ColorBlindMage
5 years ago#4
Mass Effect 3 > Vita. Besides you can wait til Vita gets a price drop or more games come out. Also if you love to read, a Kindle is amazing.
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
Currently playing: FFT:WOTL

User Info: FlipManV3

FlipManV3
5 years ago#5
casker_ posted...
Kindle is worth more. I'd get that.

A Kindle 3G is about half as much as a PSV.

As far as the topic goes. I would go for the second option. You get Mass Effect, a 3DS games(a few must haves will be out by then), and a Kindle if you like to read.

Unless you have some money to buy yourself some PSV games and really want a PSV, then go for that. Otherwise the second option is a much safer option.
-
Now playing: LoZ: OoT 3D(3DS), Ridge Racer 3D(3DS), Super StarDust HD(PS3)
Waiting for: PlayStation Vita, GoW3(360), Super Smash Bros. 4(3DS, Wii U), and more.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. For my birthday in March, my gf will by me a Vita or...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived