What do you think the odds are of the NA Vita releasing before Christmas?

#1Vademon86Posted 9/16/2011 10:55:36 PM
It would be a smart move by Sony. Sell more consoles for the holidays.
---
Quem deus vult perdere, prius dementat.
Qui gladio ferit, gladio perit. http://imgur.com/ojBaa.jpg
#2PerascaminPosted 9/16/2011 11:00:01 PM
It's been confirmed to not happen.
---
Thief of the Zelda woo board.
My sig is the sig that will be legendary!
#3iveriadPosted 9/16/2011 11:01:40 PM
0%

It's Q1 2012.
The earliest it could happen is January 1st.
---
"There is no justice in using and deceiving people!"
#4Bob the AlmightyPosted 9/16/2011 11:03:49 PM
Sony's stupid for missing the North American holiday season. I hope we don't end up waiting til March like we did with the PSP (December 2004 launch in Japan; March 2005 launch in North America).
---
You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.
#5RogueThoughtsPosted 9/17/2011 12:17:40 AM
Bob the Almighty posted...
Sony's stupid for missing the North American holiday season. I hope we don't end up waiting til March like we did with the PSP (December 2004 launch in Japan; March 2005 launch in North America).

I think if Sony could launch for Xmas season over here, they would. They're doing probably the smartest thing in the situation and postponing the launch until they have the games to support it. Look at the 3DS if you want to see a system that launched too early.
#6DerekLoffinPosted 9/17/2011 12:28:58 AM
Bob the Almighty posted...

I've said it before, but you're making the false assumption that releasing this holiday season was even a possibility. Being unable to do the impossible is not a matter of stupidity, it is a matter of capability.
---
--
I am power made flesh, feel how weak you truly are. --Akuma