What a let down that one was... >_>

---
http://6-ft-under.com/images/blood%20010.JPG
#2HexRoPosted 10/9/2011 9:39:34 AM
What brawl?
#3babyeatermaxPosted 10/9/2011 10:18:17 AM
HexRo posted...
What brawl?

That casual party-game Wii owners insist on playing competitively.
---
PSN l GT: babyeatermax
#4kikkosauce90Posted 10/9/2011 6:02:59 PM
babyeatermax posted...
HexRo posted...
What brawl?

That casual party-game Wii owners insist on playing competitively.

The perfect description for that horrid excuse of a smash game. Garbage.

I don't even want to consider putting the vita in the same league as brawl *shudders*
#5blarghamehPosted 10/9/2011 7:17:31 PM
I am very excited for the Vita as well. It looks like a fantastic system and it has plenty of great-looking games coming out for it.
---
Fact: one of the longest words in the english language is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
#6wintersinaPosted 10/9/2011 8:01:57 PM
I am so hyped, like you have no idea!! if i was rich, i would go preOrder it every day, just to make me feel better.

haaa,,

but yea! i was the same with the brawl, i TOTALLY agree, i remember going to the "official site" and would read Every Thing EVERY DAY! 50x a day. lol then i got the game....

but with Features like these! you can not go wrong,
::

Party - Fancy a chat while you're gaming? Speak with your friends anytime you like with Party. The voice and text chat application allows you to talk to up to eight party members, no matter what you're doing. Party also allows you to set up and jump in multiplayer games and chat with Friends while you play different games, bringing cross-game chat to PS Vita.

AND TROPHY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
PSN : WinterSina
Favorite word : Serendipity.
#7DiggerdudePosted 10/10/2011 3:17:54 PM
I'm also a bit hyped for Vita.

In the past I have bought all the handhelds, i.e. DS and PSP, but this time I skipped on 3DS (price for value seemed bad, and no games I really want to play). But this time I probably will only get the Vita.

The games I'm most interested in getting right now are:

- Wipeout 2048
- Lumines ES
- Gravity Rush

Interestingly enough Wipeout Pure and Lumines 1 were the first PSP games I ever bought -- I really like those series. Gravity Rush just looks incredible, and the gameplay sounds awesome -- a system seller for me personally.

Preordered a Vita WiFi-only on Amazon with 1 day shipping. :-P
---
>---Diggerdude---<
Loves handhelds. PS Vita (WiFi) pre-ordered!
#8Holy_OblivionPosted 10/10/2011 7:27:41 PM
ITT: brawl bashing
---
Officially a proud owner of my own harem in real life