PLAYSTATION VITA FAQ (Please read before posting)

#41PandaUshiPosted 1/11/2012 4:31:12 AMmessage detail

stupid question here derp

I was woundering if usa first editon version of vita i can use the wifi only? 

#42tokeiozuPosted 1/11/2012 12:04:09 PMmessage detail
Any importers out there have any insight into "clearance delay" from FedEx? I imported from Play-Asia, received a call from FedEx the next day telling me I'd have a package delivered tomorrow that required signature and I needed to be home.

Today is now here and I checked the tracking info and it shows "clearance delay" which really means customs.
#43shino_of_leafPosted 1/12/2012 1:04:49 PMmessage detail
Anyone know if the Vita will be Region Locked, I hope not.
---
APnation posted...
I don't see the point in getting MW3 when BF3 will be far more superior.
#44MoegittoPosted 1/13/2012 4:01:22 AMmessage detail
shino_of_leaf posted...
Anyone know if the Vita will be Region Locked, I hope not.

Nope, not region locked. Your PSN is region based though, but that only matters for downloads. You can play a Japanese game on your American Vita (or whatever region your in)
---
PS3: TheTrueMoegitto
PS3, iPhone 4S, PC
#45MoegittoPosted 1/13/2012 4:05:42 AMmessage detail
PandaUshi posted...
stupid question here derpI was woundering if usa first editon version of vita i can use the wifi only?

Not a stupid question, because Canada's is. But unfortunately, the American First Edition Bundle is 3G only.

3g Vita $300
Little Deviants $29.99
4GB Memory Card $19.99
PS Vita Case $19.99

We save around 25 to 35 dollars buying the bundle ($350) compared to buying everything separately. I'm still gonna add a 32GB memory card though...
---
PS3: TheTrueMoegitto
PS3, iPhone 4S, PC
#46KamjePosted 1/18/2012 4:41:37 PMmessage detail
Guys, stupid question:

Does the Vita provide a Profile Service like the PS3 does or is it still "one PSN account per device, delete the old one before you can use the new one".

That, and do I have to switch accounts again like on the PSP to play imports or does it work like the PS3?

Anyone imported and care to answer? Thanks.
#47MoegittoPosted 1/20/2012 11:03:09 AMmessage detail

Kamje posted...
Guys, stupid question:

Does the Vita provide a Profile Service like the PS3 does or is it still "one PSN account per device, delete the old one before you can use the new one".

That, and do I have to switch accounts again like on the PSP to play imports or does it work like the PS3?

Anyone imported and care to answer? Thanks.

Not necerssarily a dumb question. It's not 1 PSN accout per device, it's 1 of YOU PSN accounts per device. That means YOUR PSN account can be on each device 1 time. Example: You have a PS3, a PSPGo, and a PS Vita. You can put your PSN account on all three systems at the same time. Plus, I don't know if you've been looking at all, but the Vita is made specifically to network with the PS3. Whatever trophies you earn on your PS3 you can look at on your Vita and vice versa.

#48TheSocksForWokPosted 1/21/2012 1:02:07 PMmessage detail
When will there be a price drop? It's desperately needed.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#49gwwakPosted 1/23/2012 10:43:57 PMmessage detail
Tag
---
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
#50MrSVR06Posted 1/27/2012 5:04:19 AMmessage detail
Are there any games confirmed that will not need a memory card to play?
---
What didn't Diddy Do!?