I envy japan right now.

#21ChojinXPosted 12/19/2011 10:01:52 PM
HotCell43 posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Couldn't care less. Thank you, Japan, for beta-testing the hardware and software for us.

this is one of the examples of what the american society has brought up. arrogant ass kid. It's a product from Sony, a Japanese Company, of course it would come out in Japan first.

If I can recall, isn't Japanese society based off of isolationism, arrogance and nationalism ? That's right I forgot, the Japanese are the perfect society, that's why their police officers don't carry guns and they don't have a standing army. So how do you figure Americans are arrogant ? What country are you from ? I'm sure you're from a country that doesnt mind taking American aid. All these boards turn into discussions about how Americans are spoiled or whatever. Next time your country has a natural disaster deal with it your damn self. *rant finished*
---
Preordered: PS Vita 3G+WiFi version
2010 Mustang GT Premium, 3:55 rear axle, BBK CAI
#22NettoSaitoPosted 12/19/2011 10:16:54 PM
minato434 posted...
They are so lucky.We still got 2 months to go.
---

Really if you want the thing, just go buy it off of amazon or play-asia. You can simply set the settings to English, log into your PSN account, and order a game like Uncharted that is FULLY translated to whatever language you picked.
---
BF3 Platoon [MAVERICK] - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391308208122/
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#23wolf_blitzer85Posted 12/22/2011 9:27:06 AM
CooperRC posted...
It is called letting other people be the guinea pig to see if a system has any issues before buying it.
Hardware looks solid.
But as anyone who has ever bought a Microsoft OS, the first release always has problems. Always.
Let Sony beta test for the 'Mericans.
---
One currency to rule them all, One Internet to find them, One Predator Drone to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
#24StrikeNinja24Posted 12/22/2011 9:30:22 AM
BrokenBandit84 posted...
PS360Lover posted...
You would think since we won the war, they would be forced to release it first in the US.

Yeah man that was low... But they are winning the video game war. Theyre games are so much better and they have more of them.

That's quite the opinion you're throwing around as a fact.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin