Trading in my PS3 for this

#1staticxtreme5Posted 12/19/2011 5:34:09 PM
Can't wait for this to hit the US. I'm gonna grab the wifi model and a memory card. I'm undecided on what game / games I'll pick up. Maybe uncharted because I have played and beat all the PS3 entries. More likely I'll just grab a PSN game or two from the PSP. An RPG or two. Anyways just thought I'd share.

BTW, what RPGs on PSN are worth checking into first. I've had a PSP before so I've played a lot of the main ones. Crisis Core, War of the Lions, Tactics Ogre, Kingdom Hearts, and The 3rd Birthday. Anyways any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#2shamownPosted 12/19/2011 5:53:30 PM
If you likes those games, then Persona 3 Portable will be good for you. Also get Final Fantasy VII. Dissidia 012 if you like hack 'n slash beat 'em up games. And Blazblue Continuum Shift 2 if you like pure beat 'em up games. All I can think up right now.
#3cjs177Posted 12/19/2011 5:58:35 PM
I wouldn't exactly reccomend trading in you PS3 for a Vita but its your choice so meh

If you already have a PS3 and PSP there really aren't any new RPGs on the PSN that you can't play now.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 8419 4405
#4Garfield64Posted 12/19/2011 6:02:09 PM
That would be stupid. Get the money some other way.

Vita gets a lot of really cool added functionality because of PS3.

The coolest being you can do remote play with everything on PS3.
---
~__~ zZZzZzZZZzZZZzzZZzzZzZzZZZzZZZzZzz
#5wolf_blitzer85Posted 12/21/2011 11:59:16 AM
Garfeild64 posted...
Vita gets a lot of really cool added functionality because of PS3.

The coolest being you can do remote play with everything on PS3.

Unless there are money issues, keep the PS3.
---
One currency to rule them all, One Internet to find them, One Predator Drone to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.