Trading in my PS3 for this

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Trading in my PS3 for this
4 years ago#1
Can't wait for this to hit the US. I'm gonna grab the wifi model and a memory card. I'm undecided on what game / games I'll pick up. Maybe uncharted because I have played and beat all the PS3 entries. More likely I'll just grab a PSN game or two from the PSP. An RPG or two. Anyways just thought I'd share.

BTW, what RPGs on PSN are worth checking into first. I've had a PSP before so I've played a lot of the main ones. Crisis Core, War of the Lions, Tactics Ogre, Kingdom Hearts, and The 3rd Birthday. Anyways any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
4 years ago#2
If you likes those games, then Persona 3 Portable will be good for you. Also get Final Fantasy VII. Dissidia 012 if you like hack 'n slash beat 'em up games. And Blazblue Continuum Shift 2 if you like pure beat 'em up games. All I can think up right now.
4 years ago#3
I wouldn't exactly reccomend trading in you PS3 for a Vita but its your choice so meh

If you already have a PS3 and PSP there really aren't any new RPGs on the PSN that you can't play now.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 8419 4405
4 years ago#4
That would be stupid. Get the money some other way.

Vita gets a lot of really cool added functionality because of PS3.

The coolest being you can do remote play with everything on PS3.
---
~__~ zZZzZzZZZzZZZzzZZzzZzZzZZZzZZZzZzz
4 years ago#5
Garfeild64 posted...
Vita gets a lot of really cool added functionality because of PS3.

The coolest being you can do remote play with everything on PS3.

Unless there are money issues, keep the PS3.
---
One currency to rule them all, One Internet to find them, One Predator Drone to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Trading in my PS3 for this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived