Getting mine by Friday!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Getting mine by Friday!

User Info: TomCrook

TomCrook
4 years ago#1
Just won an auction on ebay for $410 for the 3G one. I also have Hot Shots Golf and an 8gb stick coming!

Happy Holidays!! WOO HOO! So pumped!!
GT: Tarasenko x 91
PSN: LetsGoBlues

User Info: RussiaOne

RussiaOne
4 years ago#2
Enjoy. Make sure you post lots of youtube videos for those that must wait two months.
Avada Kedavra!

User Info: Phantom_Opera_G

Phantom_Opera_G
4 years ago#3
nice work man hope you enjoy it and be sure to fill us with how you like it
MvC3 | Dante Magneto Zero | Morrigan Wolverine Wesker |Felicia Hagger Iron Man | Others |Chun Li Spider-Man Akuma X-23 Viewtiful Joe
SSFIVAE | Juri

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
4 years ago#4
I'll be getting mine in 2 days... and 2 months... But yeah enjoy the system. Are you getting any games with it?
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar

User Info: PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO
4 years ago#5
I wouldn't celebrate until it's actually at your door and you know you just didn't get ripped off.
Yay for the ignore function, I hope there's no limit.

User Info: ShinononoHouki

ShinononoHouki
4 years ago#6
Getting mine with Uncharted ,UMVC and Dream C club + 32GB card for 650. Gonna collect in on friday as well.
Nothing to Sig.

User Info: TomCrook

TomCrook
4 years ago#7
LunarRoar posted...
I'll be getting mine in 2 days... and 2 months... But yeah enjoy the system. Are you getting any games with it?

Everybody's Golf 6. Haven't seen too many people who have gotten it, but I'm a huge fan of the series and expect this one to be just as fun.
GT: Tarasenko x 91
PSN: LetsGoBlues

User Info: kyomagi

kyomagi
4 years ago#8
TomCrook posted...
LunarRoar posted...

Everybody's Golf 6. Haven't seen too many people who have gotten it, but I'm a huge fan of the series and expect this one to be just as fun.

2 days for me. 2 games too
PS3 - Magistarkyo; 360 - AkumaKyo; 3DS FC -
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Getting mine by Friday!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived