Everyone Needs to STOP

#1kyomagiPosted 12/20/2011 7:34:37 AM
The fanboyism. I am a sony fan more than i am a fan of my xbox or 3ds, so that includes myself.

Lets face it, the 3ds had a good launch, the vita just had a good launch. Both systems are great, both systems will have its share of great games.

The bickering needs to end

We need to focus on the positives ahead of us.
---
PS3 - Magistarkyo; 360 - AkumaKyo; 3DS FC -
#2psprulz2007Posted 12/20/2011 7:39:34 AM
No the 3DS did not have a good launch. Lack of games and a price drop so soon? Not so good. But guess what! Good games are coming. The PSVita has not launched in US so I will not know how the launch of PSVita goes for a couple more months. Im willing to bet that it has good but not AMAZING sales for a couple months then once the launch window is almost over and some more games are out then it will pick up steam.
---
Now playing: Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart Double Dash..waiting for the VITA!!
#3VampiricDragon_Posted 12/20/2011 7:41:02 AM
^ Nice name, and that first sentence is incorrect. I agree with the tc.

All we can hope for is both systems have the eventual libraries ( 5 years down the road), the ds and psp had.
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 3,Dragon Quest X,Bravely Default,Fire Emblem 3DS,Kingdom Hearts DDD,Paper Mario 3ds,Inazuma Eleven Go, Suikoden PSP, Shining Blade PSP
#4JetPilotPosted 12/20/2011 7:46:36 AM
kyomagi posted...
The fanboyism. I am a sony fan more than i am a fan of my xbox or 3ds, so that includes myself.

Lets face it, the 3ds had a good launch, the vita just had a good launch. Both systems are great, both systems will have its share of great games.

The bickering needs to end

We need to focus on the positives ahead of us.

Well, your ideal request lasted until the first reply. *rolls eyes*

I'm with you though. I'm amazed that these fanboys don't realize how ridiculous they sound. It's like propaganda from a dictatorship. Everyone with their head on straight knows how ridiculous it sounds, but those putting out the propagandized information somehow actually believe what they are saying. LOL
---
PSN: JetPiIot (the "L" in pilot is actually a capital "i").
#5kyomagi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 7:49:31 AM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
^ Nice name, and that first sentence is incorrect. I agree with the tc.

All we can hope for is both systems have the eventual libraries ( 5 years down the road), the ds and psp had.

Exactly, we can only also hope that the 3ds hardware and vita hardware continue to grow

I would love to see the 3ds be able to play 3d movies from a sd card and i would love to see the vita get some sort of firmware update for movie and music support from the handheld to ps3 or tv.

Honestly, if you are only a fan of one system, and do no see other systems for what they are and what great games they offer, you're just a blind hater
---
PS3 - Magistarkyo; 360 - AkumaKyo; 3DS FC -
#6psprulz2007Posted 12/20/2011 7:56:19 AM
Play
Station
Portable

Paint
Shop
Pro

psp can stand for multiple things. Just because my username has psp in it does not mean im a fanboy of sony.

I enjoy the 3DS (now). I invested into it day 1. Just like I will the Vita. But fact is (not counting decent sales which you guys only care about) the 3DS did not have a good launch. It had a decent launch, the games were lacking and the price was so high they ended up dropping it months later. As well as released an attachment to add 2nd nub.

So from the way I see it Nintendo launched a system that was not complete, over priced and not enough games for it.

I dont care who you are thats not a good launch. If this happened to the Vita Id say the same exact thing.

Im NOT saying this because im a fanboy. Ill again repeat myself. I ENJOY the 3DS (now). I also plan on having a Vita day 1. I want to enjoy all video games not troll and be a fanboy to one system.
---
Now playing: Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart Double Dash..waiting for the VITA!!
#7VampiricDragon_Posted 12/20/2011 7:56:33 AM
the ds and psp didnt start out with great libraries, they build
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 3,Dragon Quest X,Bravely Default,Fire Emblem 3DS,Kingdom Hearts DDD,Paper Mario 3ds,Inazuma Eleven Go, Suikoden PSP, Shining Blade PSP
#8darkPSPfanPosted 12/20/2011 7:58:12 AM
3DS sucks elephants private area. That is and remains MY opinion.
#9quickposterPosted 12/20/2011 8:54:07 AM
I think 3DS fanboys are here to claim their "revenge" against the opposition for all the hate Nintendo received this year. Of course its not so much Vita fanboys doing it. More like Nintendo haters.
#10LHS_2012Posted 12/20/2011 8:57:36 AM
quickposter posted...
I think 3DS fanboys are here to claim their "revenge" against the opposition for all the hate Nintendo received this year. Of course its not so much Vita fanboys doing it. More like Nintendo haters.

To be fair, all the troll topic creators are definitely unfamiliar to a 3DS board regular. Just like it was Nintendo haters then, it's Sony haters now.
---
And you definitely won't be laughing September 13 when they cancel the 3DS. ~thundercat2600, Aug 24, 2011