Whoa, the Vita will be considered a PSP activation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Whoa, the Vita will be considered a PSP activation?

User Info: Power Turtle

Power Turtle
4 years ago#1
They really should have it as its own activation and not take up one of my 2 psp activations.. thats major BS especially since i myself have 2 psps, one new, one CFW'd and i sold my FIRST psp to my sister and they all three are on my account.. now i with sonys new tos i cant DL stuff to all three, only two.. but NOW your telling me i have to DEACTIVATE two of those three psps so i can play my vita?! major bull****!
[SIXX]GremlinGrenade- Too Fast for Love
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one

User Info: JranEQ

JranEQ
4 years ago#2
k
Final Fantasy 6 > Final Fantasy 7

User Info: greenrick41

greenrick41
4 years ago#3
That sucks. Can you reset it if you don't have the psps anymore? I heard somewhere that you can call sony & they reset it for you, not sure if it's true though
PSN: greenrick41
3DS: 3866-8148-1134

User Info: SpaceOpSymphony

SpaceOpSymphony
4 years ago#4
Power Turtle posted...
i sold my FIRST psp to my sister

Why would you charge your sister for a PSP. That's not very sibling-like of you. A friend, I can understand, but siblings should put kinship first and money second.

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
4 years ago#5
You don't need an activation on your CFW PSP when you can pirate anything you want
()Playing() Corpse Party=Battlefield3=SaintsRow3=PhoenixWright3=Persona2

Power Turtle
4 years ago#6
she only paid 50$ for it, which we used to buy random games off PSN lol. so it was a great deal for her. not worried about the CFW one, it has some nintendo games and junk on it so what PSN games i have on there are fine to lose.

the biggest deal is mainly the games she paid for herself that once i deactivate the psps she will lose. i just totaled it up and its only 153$ worth, not as bad as i was thinking but that still sucks. i will just buy her three 50$ cards and tell her to deal with it xP plus the MANY MORE games i bought that she has on the psp that she wont be able to play, but oh well.. guess thats what we get for taking advantage of the psn..

still, i was under the impression that the Vita would be a completely separate activation, i guess not if this is indeed true. (a few guys on the PS3 boards were saying this, i have no CONCRETE proof)

Power Turtle
4 years ago#7
greenrick41 posted...
That sucks. Can you reset it if you don't have the psps anymore? I heard somewhere that you can call sony & they reset it for you, not sure if it's true though

you can go on through Qriocity and deactivate any systems, but there is also a site they said would be out soon that more easily manages your systems. thats a good thing, i have two ps3s in my household and two dead ones too, so i can deactivate the dead ones atleast :P i've forked over tons of money to sony, thats why i feel so offended by these new rules but i guess it cant be helped..
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Whoa, the Vita will be considered a PSP activation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived