Whoa, the Vita will be considered a PSP activation?

#1Power TurtlePosted 12/20/2011 12:26:07 PM
They really should have it as its own activation and not take up one of my 2 psp activations.. thats major BS especially since i myself have 2 psps, one new, one CFW'd and i sold my FIRST psp to my sister and they all three are on my account.. now i with sonys new tos i cant DL stuff to all three, only two.. but NOW your telling me i have to DEACTIVATE two of those three psps so i can play my vita?! major bull****!
---
[SIXX]GremlinGrenade- Too Fast for Love
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one
#2JranEQPosted 12/20/2011 12:28:52 PM
k
---
Final Fantasy 6 > Final Fantasy 7
#3greenrick41Posted 12/20/2011 12:39:18 PM
That sucks. Can you reset it if you don't have the psps anymore? I heard somewhere that you can call sony & they reset it for you, not sure if it's true though
---
PSN: greenrick41
3DS: 3866-8148-1134
#4SpaceOpSymphonyPosted 12/20/2011 12:44:14 PM
Power Turtle posted...
i sold my FIRST psp to my sister

Why would you charge your sister for a PSP. That's not very sibling-like of you. A friend, I can understand, but siblings should put kinship first and money second.
#5ORANGE666Posted 12/20/2011 12:51:26 PM
You don't need an activation on your CFW PSP when you can pirate anything you want
---
()Playing() Corpse Party=Battlefield3=SaintsRow3=PhoenixWright3=Persona2
#6Power Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 2:45:12 PM
she only paid 50$ for it, which we used to buy random games off PSN lol. so it was a great deal for her. not worried about the CFW one, it has some nintendo games and junk on it so what PSN games i have on there are fine to lose.

the biggest deal is mainly the games she paid for herself that once i deactivate the psps she will lose. i just totaled it up and its only 153$ worth, not as bad as i was thinking but that still sucks. i will just buy her three 50$ cards and tell her to deal with it xP plus the MANY MORE games i bought that she has on the psp that she wont be able to play, but oh well.. guess thats what we get for taking advantage of the psn..

still, i was under the impression that the Vita would be a completely separate activation, i guess not if this is indeed true. (a few guys on the PS3 boards were saying this, i have no CONCRETE proof)
---
#7Power Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 2:47:22 PM
greenrick41 posted...
That sucks. Can you reset it if you don't have the psps anymore? I heard somewhere that you can call sony & they reset it for you, not sure if it's true though

you can go on through Qriocity and deactivate any systems, but there is also a site they said would be out soon that more easily manages your systems. thats a good thing, i have two ps3s in my household and two dead ones too, so i can deactivate the dead ones atleast :P i've forked over tons of money to sony, thats why i feel so offended by these new rules but i guess it cant be helped..
---