Future games?

#1MosquitoSmasherPosted 12/20/2011 6:12:14 PM
I used to own a PSP, and had a few games for it like Daxter and Syphon Filter. But at the end of the day, for me the PSP was a big dissappointment. In the long run, there just weren't enough interesting games, in my opinion.

I AM curious about the Vita though, and three launch games look rather interesting already. Uncharted looks great of course and even though Naughty Dog is not making it, i expect a great and fun game. Escape Plan looks very unique too and i hope it succeeds. And also Gravity Rush looks very interesting.

But what about future titles? What games can we expect? I hope it won't get too many games we've already seen on PS3. I want some new stuff. Although a game like Skyrim on a handheld or any other great RPG...i'm good with that.
#2FortecrossPosted 12/20/2011 6:14:13 PM
New Little King's Story is going be on the VITA. The first game for the Wii was one of the most underrated games of the generation. But that's mostly because the first game had a childish outlook with dark themes within it.
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#3VampiricDragon_Posted 12/20/2011 6:15:37 PM
TC you contradict yourself at every turn. You say you want rpgs but the psp had a library of absolutely incredible ones. The psp library was the second best this gen and its basically never turned off
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 3,Dragon Quest X,Bravely Default,Fire Emblem 3DS,Kingdom Hearts DDD,Paper Mario 3ds,Inazuma Eleven Go, Suikoden PSP, Shining Blade PSP
#4MosquitoSmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 6:26:21 PM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
TC you contradict yourself at every turn. You say you want rpgs but the psp had a library of absolutely incredible ones. The psp library was the second best this gen and its basically never turned off

Maybe i've forgot to add something important. With RPG i mean....ones that DONT have turnbased battles. I forgot to mention that, i hate turnbased battles with a passion. I don't remember when it was that i sold my PSP, but at that time there was zero reason to keep it.

I love any great RPG , as long as it has decent graphics but especially a real time combat system.
#5VGerX2012Posted 12/20/2011 7:33:14 PM
bigkabuto gf posted...
But at the end of the day, for me the PSP was a big dissappointment.

Shut up. PSP is awesome.
---
Not changing sig until a MLP:FiM game or Metroid V is announced. Started 08/07/11.
#6MosquitoSmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 7:34:39 PM
VGerX2001 posted...
bigkabuto gf posted...
But at the end of the day, for me the PSP was a big dissappointment.

Shut up. PSP is awesome.

Shut up? How about you grow up? We're all entitled to our own opinions.
#7alexg1989Posted 12/20/2011 7:43:42 PM
bigkabuto gf posted...

Maybe i've forgot to add something important. With RPG i mean....ones that DONT have turnbased battles. I forgot to mention that, i hate turnbased battles with a passion. I don't remember when it was that i sold my PSP, but at that time there was zero reason to keep it.

I love any great RPG , as long as it has decent graphics but especially a real time combat system.

Then you missed out big time on Ys Seven... it's an extremely popular game here and its loads of fun. It's an RPG with real time combat. I'm kind of the same way as you. I like exploring vast worlds in games, but I hate turn based games so I never really gave a crap about Final Fantasy, but Ys7 is great. Not to mention it has awesome music. It's better than most games. Anyway, that's actually the only real time PSP rpg I know of but I'm sure there are plenty others that members here could help you with.

You can always just download Ys Seven from the PSN to play on your PSV if you get one since the PSV can play PSP games from the PSN..

A completely new Ys game is being made for the PS Vita also, so that's another thing to look forward to...

Another game to look out for is Gravity Rush... that game looks amazing. Check out the trailer on youtube.
#8MosquitoSmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 8:40:41 PM(edited)
alexg1989 posted...
bigkabuto gf posted...

Then you missed out big time on Ys Seven... it's an extremely popular game here and its loads of fun. It's an RPG with real time combat. I'm kind of the same way as you. I like exploring vast worlds in games, but I hate turn based games so I never really gave a crap about Final Fantasy, but Ys7 is great. Not to mention it has awesome music. It's better than most games. Anyway, that's actually the only real time PSP rpg I know of but I'm sure there are plenty others that members here could help you with.

You can always just download Ys Seven from the PSN to play on your PSV if you get one since the PSV can play PSP games from the PSN..

A completely new Ys game is being made for the PS Vita also, so that's another thing to look forward to...

Another game to look out for is Gravity Rush... that game looks amazing. Check out the trailer on youtube.

Exactly man. I remember FF7, i love pretty much everything about it, except the turnbased battles, and the horrible amount of random encounters, my god. I'm glad through the years several games got a real time combat system, but i doubt FF will ever get it, it would make ALOT of fans angry i'm sure. You mentioned Ys, and right at that moment i was checking some videos of that. It really does look good indeed.

I hope more and more RPGs with realtime combat will make it to Vita. Having such games with PS3-like graphics on a handheld...whats not to love? I really hope Vita will succeed.

I also see this game called Tales of the world, also looking really cool, i got Tales of vesperia on my 360 and i really enjoy that game.
#9Junaidmalik109Posted 12/21/2011 11:10:50 AM

i have fat psp for years and i still play it sometimes today. Id love to see mgs hd collection nd silent hd collection on ps vita :P