Upyers posted...
FF4CC
FF1
FF2
Dissidia Progulus
Dissidia 012
Lord Of Arcana
Dragoneers Aria

All of them except FF1 and FF2 if you are in North America.
#12QuestofChosenPosted 12/27/2011 10:28:37 PM
Bearpowers posted...
Are the following compatible?

-Disgaea
-Disgaea 2
-Lunar
-FF Type-0
-Breath of Fire III(EU only)
-ZHP
-FF Tactics War of Lions
-Tactics Ogre
-Grand Knights History
-Persona 3 portable

All of them are on PSN except the ones not released :|
#13JeongBinPosted 12/28/2011 4:15:30 AM
An update to my previous post to clear things up:

Most of the PSP games that the HK store lists as not compatible with Vita are indeed available to download to Vita on the Japanese store. It seems as if the HK store (at least the PS3 storefront - I didn't check on the Vita itself) just isn't ready yet.

The only Japanese game that I noticed wasn't available was the 1st Ridge Racer. I didn't do a very thorough check but I'm sure most will be playable.

Furthermore, as of now it is impossible to play US region PSP games on Vita. There is no way to log onto US PSN on the Vita, and the Vita is only recognized on a PS3 when logged into a Japanese (or HK) account. Media Go does not work with the Vita as it has it's own software for backing up to PC. As far as I can tell there is no way to access the Vita PSN Store via PC.
#14BearpowersPosted 12/28/2011 7:34:47 AM
QuestofChosen posted...
Bearpowers posted...
Are the following compatible?

-Disgaea
-Disgaea 2
-Lunar
-FF Type-0
-Breath of Fire III(EU only)
-ZHP
-FF Tactics War of Lions
-Tactics Ogre
-Grand Knights History
-Persona 3 portable

All of them are on PSN except the ones not released :|

Except that's wrong.

Criminal Girls is not compatible for example and that's on PSN.
#15wolf_blitzer85Posted 12/29/2011 7:31:57 AM
JeongBin posted...
Furthermore, as of now it is impossible to play US region PSP games on Vita. There is no way to log onto US PSN on the Vita, and the Vita is only recognized on a PS3 when logged into a Japanese (or HK) account. Media Go does not work with the Vita as it has it's own software for backing up to PC. As far as I can tell there is no way to access the Vita PSN Store via PC.
Can someone else confirm this, someone that owns a Vita and PS3?
---
One currency to rule them all, One Internet to find them, One Predator Drone to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.