maybe the sales are slow since there aren't enough memory cards !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. maybe the sales are slow since there aren't enough memory cards !

User Info: fungivore

fungivore
4 years ago#1
and so ppl are just waiting since you need memory card . next week i bet sales will be HUGE assuming there are more cards available !

User Info: nuclearratchet

nuclearratchet
4 years ago#2
i doubt that's the reason but it could be one of the reasons assuming memory cards really are sold out.

User Info: geministar

geministar
4 years ago#3
16 and 32gb are sold out everywhere or... being overpriced 2-3 times by resellers.

I was lucky enough to get 1 of each at yodobashi before the onslaught of nerds killed the supply....
Playstation Network ID: Mikonou - Wii no. : 1396-9634-6023-0694
Currently Playing: SO4 Intl', senjyou no valkyria 2, Ar tonelico 3, EoE, Heavy Rain

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
4 years ago#4
yeah, keep telling yourself that.
Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game: People who agree: 120
3DS: 2191-7658-4003

User Info: astronautcowboy

astronautcowboy
4 years ago#5
It's true. That sorta stuff was pretty common on Twitter. One guy I follow said, "I can still reserve a Vita, but without the 32gb being available, there's no reason to." And he had previously said he was going to buy one.

User Info: Boosen

Boosen
4 years ago#6
I got a 4GB with my Uncharted Pack. I have to result to it now, MUST GET 32GB!!
3DS FC - 1461 - 6256 - 5395
Psn - Brysen

User Info: goemon1977

goemon1977
4 years ago#7
would partially make sense since you need a mem card period to play any game. they won't boot without one.
3DS FC 1289-8546-7083

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#8
goemon1977 posted...
would partially make sense since you need a mem card period to play any game. they won't boot without one.

It's actually only a few games that require memory cards. Also this is the very definition of a reassurance topic.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: corbie33

corbie33
4 years ago#9
I had to change my order to an 8GB memory card as the 16GB and 32GB cards sold out quickly. I guess I'll wait and grab a US model 32GB card when the Vita launches in the US.
Downloads Editor - Nintendo Life
http://www.nintendolife.com

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
4 years ago#10
corbie33 posted...
I had to change my order to an 8GB memory card as the 16GB and 32GB cards sold out quickly. I guess I'll wait and grab a US model 32GB card when the Vita launches in the US.

If you ordered from PA then they got more in a few days ago. My 32GB one shipped from them 2 days ago. And even with EMS shipping it only cost me a total of $119. Gotta love PA. :D
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. maybe the sales are slow since there aren't enough memory cards !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived