Any uk people up in here getting the vita

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any uk people up in here getting the vita
3 years ago#21
just preordered today and getting uncharted on release day, like all my friends who are buying only getting wi-fi dont know anyone whos buying 3g version. seems that preorders are a lot higher in europe for the vita than a america- but that will not stop sony screwing us over again- cant they see we are there largest market so why not shows us the respect we deserve
3 years ago#22
Yes, I originally i wanted a 3G because it is the "full version" console. But you are crazy to pay 50 more for something like that when you need a memory card as well

As I said already, gamestop.co.uk already have 20 the wifi and 35 off the 3G. Someone beat that.

Game and Gamestation are morons, they will never discount their prices
---
5327-1232-8034
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any uk people up in here getting the vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived