Why is it tha golden abyss is the most expensive game out of all the vita games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why is it tha golden abyss is the most expensive game out of all the vita games
4 years ago#1
To me its a bunch 0f BS uncharted golden golden abyss 49.99 the rest of the vitas are either 39.99 or 29.99
4 years ago#2
Don't know. My plan is to not buy all the 49.99 games unless it is something I am 100% positive I would want to pay 49.99, and if the game is worth it. I'm hesitant about the games I buy for my PS3 since most games are complete disappointments, or at least to me not worth 59.99.
---
Travel through DC, Live in MD, Work in VA. Welcome to the DMV, all the way.
4 years ago#3
Because they believe that game can command that price. Only time will tell if they are correct.

I am happy that we finally have a system with a variable game price structure as opposed to every game being a standard price, regardless of content. You get the occasional $40 game on the PS3, but based on the launch lineup it appears that variable pricing will be the norm for the Vita.
---
PSN: JetPiIot (the "L" in pilot is actually a capital "i").
4 years ago#4
If it had multiplayer, that price would be fine. But another one of those 8 hour "cinematic" single player games that don't get made anymore?

Ugh.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
4 years ago#5
Is that price for the US?

If it is so, perhaps it's like what the previous poster said, they believe it can command that high a price in the States.

I remembered the most expensive launch game was Dynasty Warriors Next, while Uncharted was priced similarly to most launch games in Japan/HK.
4 years ago#6

If it had multiplayer, that price would be fine. But another one of those 8 hour "cinematic" single player games that don't get made anymore?

Ugh.

very true. **** games that are less than 12 hours.
---
SoundCell's favorite song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAC4R2tyUsk
4 years ago#7
Agent_Greer posted...
very true. **** games that are less than 12 hours.

OTOH, as someone with a full-time job and a family, I much prefer games in the 10-hour range. Unfortunately I don't have time for the "100-hour-epics" like I used to. I'm happy they make both kinds of games...long and short. Keeps everyone happy.
---
PSN: JetPiIot (the "L" in pilot is actually a capital "i").
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why is it tha golden abyss is the most expensive game out of all the vita games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived