Greet news everyone, Forbes the company that predicted that PS2 would end Sony

#1Garfield64Posted 12/30/2011 12:50:34 PM
Predicted the same failure with Vita!!

Why that's great is because remember, Sony PS2 IS the most successful Game System of ALL TIME. Selling over 155.8 million units ^_^.

Seriously using the opposite of what Forbes says is just about guaranteed with everything they say =).

They are nearly wrong 100% of the time. Not being a smart ass btw, dead serious.

I'd trust the Inquirer before I trust Forbes XD.
---
~__~ zZZzZzZZZzZZZzzZZzzZzZzZZZzZZZzZzz
#2BearpowersPosted 12/30/2011 12:53:59 PM
Was this a bad launch?

Yes

Will the system die?

Too early to say, I doubt it though but it could be a possibility, give it time before you judge

Is Forbes full of crap?

Yes

Will I buy a Vita day 1?

Yes
#3ThundarPosted 12/30/2011 12:55:54 PM
Yep, Vita is destined for greatness it seems according to Forbes. Almost January, so soon to release.
---
MHTri ~ Qwid ~ ID=WBAYL8
BOps 3954-9095-8050 ` [OG] Qwid
#4Starwars4JPosted 12/30/2011 1:02:49 PM
Garfeild64 posted...
They are nearly wrong 100% of the time. Not being a smart ass btw, dead serious.

Ah, so you're not being "funny", you're being serious. And you're saying they're wrong nearly 100% of the time based on what, then? One article from a decade ago? Or is there anything more substantial to say they're wrong about almost everything? That's a pretty big claim to make you know, and if you're being "serious" you should have no trouble backing it up.

As for me I definitely think it will do fine eventually, but Forbes is a well-known and respected financial institution, and badmouthing them just because they said something you don't like is childish.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2011 1:07:02 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Garfeild64 posted...

Ah, so you're not being "funny", you're being serious. And you're saying they're wrong nearly 100% of the time based on what, then? One article from a decade ago? Or is there anything more substantial to say they're wrong about almost everything? That's a pretty big claim to make you know, and if you're being "serious" you should have no trouble backing it up.

As for me I definitely think it will do fine eventually, but Forbes is a well-known and respected financial institution, and badmouthing them just because they said something you don't like is childish.

Your kidding right do you honestly want me to link all the times they are wrong?

They are only respected by sheeple types who watch Fox News and think it's real to.
---
#6Starwars4JPosted 12/30/2011 1:11:55 PM
Garfeild64 posted...
Your kidding right do you honestly want me to link all the times they are wrong?

They are only respected by sheeple types who watch Fox News and think it's real to.

lmao you use "sheeple"! Now I know what you are :)

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/sheeple.png

Have fun with your 2012 discussions and NWO parties! Also kid, it's "too", not "to".
---
#7Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2011 1:16:00 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Garfeild64 posted...

lmao you use "sheeple"! Now I know what you are :)

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/sheeple.png

Have fun with your 2012 discussions and NWO parties! Also kid, it's "too", not "to".

People who use pattern thinking are better at math, science, technology, and tend to lack at social skills. They have careers like scientist, mathematicians, professors, inventors, and engineers.

People who use memorization thinking are better at history and English, and tend to be very good with social skills. They have careers like elementary school teachers, commercial industry workers, politicians, and internet grammar nazi trolls.

Thank you for pointing out which one I am and which one you are ^_^.
---
#8Starwars4JPosted 12/30/2011 1:35:10 PM
Garfeild64 posted...
People who use pattern thinking are better at math, science, technology, and tend to lack at social skills. They have careers like scientist, mathematicians, professors, inventors, and engineers.

People who use memorization thinking are better at history and English, and tend to be very good with social skills. They have careers like elementary school teachers, commercial industry workers, politicians, and internet grammar nazi trolls.

Thank you for pointing out which one I am and which one you are ^_^.

Even by your own baseless categories there, you really don't have anything standing out about you that would fit with either class! There's really nothing outstanding about you I guess. As for me, given my profession I'd say I fall into a bit of category A, and a bit of category B. As for being a "grammar nazi", knowing basic English is different :) Great job making yet another topic about this subject btw, I'm sure the people around here appreciate it.
---
#9TheExiled280Posted 12/30/2011 1:38:19 PM
Bearpowers posted...
Was this a bad launch?

Yes

Will the system die?

Too early to say, I doubt it though but it could be a possibility, give it time before you judge

Is Forbes full of crap?

Yes

Will I buy a Vita day 1?

Yes

^That
---
PlayStation Vita System Trailer: http://youtu.be/RIaJHh60hQY
Gravity Rush PlayStation Vita Trailer: http://youtu.be/-rwyRCgLbXU
#10PHOENIXZEROPosted 12/30/2011 1:42:33 PM
I like how the TC takes something from other topics and then makes his own... I think it's time I do what I should have done a month ago. >_>
---
Yay for the ignore function, I hope there's no limit.