Battery test: 3:47

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Battery test: 3:47

User Info: Natureboy99

Natureboy99
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9vJJEt0MwQ

You can play nearly 4 hours of Uncharted on Vita before it cuts out.

User Info: PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO
4 years ago#2
One of the many reasons I hate Youtube... People taking the videos others make and claiming them as their own. >_<

On another note, searching for "battery" would have brought you to this topic with the same video from what I imagine is the original source..... Hell, you even posted in it!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/61411544

Yay for the ignore function, I hope there's no limit.

User Info: NinjablazerZero

NinjablazerZero
4 years ago#3
Technically, he never said it was his vid. He only posted it to show others what it could do.
I used to be a Moomba, then I took an Arrow to the knee.
President of the Reploid Association for Zero Appreciation Fan Club. Members:3!!!

User Info: PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO
4 years ago#4
I didn't say the TC took it but "PSVitaBuzz" certainly did and I think putting their own intro on it is plenty indication that they're claiming it as their own. Besides, that there was a topic already made about this video and the TC even posted in it.
Yay for the ignore function, I hope there's no limit.

User Info: CapnStanky

CapnStanky
4 years ago#5
This video is old as hell. Use the search feature here at GF and it will save you some embarrassment.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Battery test: 3:47

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived