Who else is gonna go big and get the $100 64GB memory card?

#11AstralFearPosted 1/2/2012 8:42:53 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Hey TC, would you also like to buy this cup of coffee from me? Only $75! Cream is extra though.

Please stop using food/drink analogies when trying to debate against a non perishable object.

The coffee will be gone in minutes while the memory stick will last years unless the user does something to make the memory stick last minutes.
---
Travel through DC, Live in MD, Work in VA. Welcome to the DMV, all the way.
#12CapnStankyPosted 1/2/2012 8:48:49 AM
AstralFear posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Hey TC, would you also like to buy this cup of coffee from me? Only $75! Cream is extra though.

Please stop using food/drink analogies when trying to debate against a non perishable object.

The coffee will be gone in minutes while the memory stick will last years unless the user does something to make the memory stick last minutes.

You have to remember that he's the guy who bought a 3DS and now regrets it so much he trolls the product he wishes he had bought instead. Poor little fella.
#13NewportBox100s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2012 2:20:00 PM
nooo, there is a 64 gig stick for $100 . . .
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/2zsb7ys.jpg
twitter.com/ChaseBurr
#14NewportBox100s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2012 12:03:04 PM
up
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/2zsb7ys.jpg
twitter.com/ChaseBurr
#15Sailor GoonPosted 1/3/2012 12:06:02 PM

Tell me where else you can get a handheld device with 32gb of memory and the hardware of the vita for 350 bucks. Honestly show me a better deal.

The Vita is not being sold for a loss. There are already enough topics about how the memory cards are a huge ripoff for what you get. You can get similar memory with SD for $50 at probably a much faster speed (class 10). But if you like paying double for no reason, like I said I have some coffee...

You didnt answer his question.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#16remaster1989Posted 1/3/2012 12:22:06 PM

I bought a 3DS and I'm getting the Vita... I do not at ALL regret buying my 3DS either 

#17ORANGE666Posted 1/3/2012 12:48:47 PM
Starwars4J posted...

The Vita is not being sold for a loss.

You source says something the along the lines of "We wanted to hit the $250 price tag with the Vita and I believe we hit that" he also says something "He thinks the hardware is around 98% done but he isn't sure"

That is because the Vita was not yet finalized, and it doesn't matter anyways, Yoshida knows nothing about the hardware as its not made by SCE. Did you know that Sony does not allow information between minor electronics divisions unless it goes through the consumer division first? As it has to be finalized with them. This is to prevent information leaks as the info goes through a lot of people. Yoshida would also not know the pricing of the memory cards or pricing of anything as that also needs to go through and approved by consumer division first. Once approved, the information would be available to mostly everyone except minor employees in SCE.

Everyone would know about the hardware before Yoshida would.

The 3DS hardware costs only $101 but Nintendo claims to be selling at a loss at $170

When Yoshida talks about hitting $250, he is talking about the hardware only as like I said above, even once the hardware info was finalized, there is no chance he would know the other costs associated with the Vita. If $250 is the price of the hardware, we can add at least $80 for shipping, store cost, labor etc since the 3DS adds $70.

$330. Since we know the 3G versions is not going to sell much, the Wifi would be selling atleast a loss of $80.
---
()Playing() Corpse Party=Battlefield3=SaintsRow3=PhoenixWright3=Persona2
#18SnoopydancePosted 1/3/2012 12:58:52 PM
You're probably just trolling, but just in case you're not, a 64GB Vita memory card does not even exist (yet); the 32GB one is the 100 dollar one.
---

#19wintersinaPosted 1/3/2012 1:16:53 PM
LINK TO THIS CARD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
PSN : WinterSina
Favorite word : Serendipity.
#20SnoopydancePosted 1/3/2012 1:18:14 PM

LINK TO THIS CARD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, it doesn't exist
---