I just looked up the date for Superbowl...

#1NinjablazerZeroPosted 1/5/2012 2:35:30 PM
It's on February 5th.

Sony better take this chance and release an advertisement for the Vita during Superbowl, because if they do, I'm pretty sure this thing will go up in sales.

Happened with the Xperia Play, why shouldn't it happen with the Vita.

Sony better not screw this up.
---
I used to be a Moomba, then I took an Arrow to the knee.
President of the Reploid Association for Zero Appreciation Fan Club. Members:3!!!
#2cubansPosted 1/5/2012 2:43:43 PM
i bet they will have a vta commericall they had onr for halo 3
#3BigAl519Posted 1/5/2012 2:46:45 PM
Not just a video, but one showcasing some upcoming BIG games, unannounced preferably. A 2 min. add showing the Vitas features followed by a collage of western games like say, the announced Bioshock game amongst many other blockbuster games!
#4ManjiMidouPosted 1/5/2012 2:55:08 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Not just a video, but one showcasing some upcoming BIG games, unannounced preferably. A 2 min. add showing the Vitas features followed by a collage of western games like say, the announced Bioshock game amongst many other blockbuster games!

2 minute commercial.... That's asking too much friend....
---
My definition of an Asian buffet, is having Morning Musume all to myself......
#5NinjablazerZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2012 2:56:35 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
BigAl519 posted...

I've seen comercials way longer than two minutes air during Super Bowl. Two minutes is being modest.
---
President of the Reploid Association for Zero Appreciation Fan Club. Members:3!!!
#6BigAl519Posted 1/5/2012 3:03:58 PM
NinjablazerZero posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
BigAl519 posted...

I've seen comercials way longer than two minutes air during Super Bowl. Two minutes is being modest.

It should be longer then 2 minutes but it all depends how much they wanna spend. One minute is a million dollars or more now isn't it? I just threw 2 mins out there because its practical for a commercial.
#7NinjablazerZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2012 3:06:49 PM
BigAl519 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
BigAl519 posted...

It should be longer then 2 minutes but it all depends how much they wanna spend. One minute is a million dollars or more now isn't it? I just threw 2 mins out there because its practical for a commercial.

This s why I say 2 minutes is modest. Tons of companies spend millions for 3 minutes or more, so Sony spending 2 minutes is sort of scary. Not to mention their might be tons of ads for games and systems that might turn audiences away from the Vita, so a meager 2 minutes might not be enough.

As long as Sony gets it right though, 2 minutes is all they'll need.
---
#8ManjiMidouPosted 1/5/2012 3:08:05 PM
BigAl519 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
BigAl519 posted...

I think it cost more than a million per minute for a superbowl commercial
---
My definition of an Asian buffet, is having Morning Musume all to myself......
#9Chicken453Posted 1/5/2012 3:29:44 PM

BigAl519 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
BigAl519 posted...

Cool Avatar :3

#10JablesXPosted 1/5/2012 3:33:22 PM
Put a Vita in every Doritos commercial
---
If you can type, then I assume you have the ability to think
Official Starmie of the B/W Clan