what? 50.000 units last week?

#1vyseskiesPosted 1/6/2012 9:16:50 AM
it's less than half PSP sales. It reminds me the 3DS after launch (though the 3DS did not sold less than DS after launch). But worse. That's really concerning since Sony can't afford a price drop, because they're already selling it at loss. They need release some 1st party selling titles on japan (Gran Turismo?) and fast.

www.vgchartz.com
---
Nintendo is the best videogame company ever made! If you agree/disagree send a PM!
People who agree / disagree: 7 / 3
#2Miznia2Posted 1/6/2012 9:18:45 AM
vyseskies posted...
it's less than half PSP sales. It reminds me the 3DS after launch (though the 3DS did not sold less than DS after launch). But worse. That's really concerning since Sony can't afford a price drop, because they're already selling it at loss. They need release some 1st party selling titles on japan (Gran Turismo?) and fast.

www.vgchartz.com

but how long has PSP been out... In that amount of time Vita will probably be doing what PSP is now. PSP has a Soul Calibur game
---
I believe in Jesus and am proud that this happened.
#3KirbyIsAwesomePosted 1/6/2012 9:22:34 AM
It was 42,000 actually, and I think that if they want it to sell in Japan, they need to release a game that will sell in JAPAN. Maybe Final Fantasy or Persona.
---
My name speaks nothing but the truth, Kirby FTW.
PSN: KirbyIsAwesome. Please PM me if you are to add me.
#4CompassPosted 1/6/2012 9:28:41 AM
Or stop with their insulting memory card scam? Consumers aren't *quite* as dumb as Sony would like to believe. You'd think they would have learned that lesson after the PSPgo disaster...
#5Sailor GoonPosted 1/6/2012 9:30:20 AM
what memory card scam?
oh you mean where you trolls keep claiming you can get 64 gb cards for $5? lol
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#6CompassPosted 1/6/2012 9:43:20 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
what memory card scam?

lol.
#7KirbyIsAwesomePosted 1/6/2012 9:54:47 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
what memory card scam?
oh you mean where you trolls keep claiming you can get 64 gb cards for $5? lol

Nah, man. The one where a 32 gig memory card is 100+.
---
My name speaks nothing but the truth, Kirby FTW.
PSN: KirbyIsAwesome. Please PM me if you are to add me.
#8GamFreak146Posted 1/6/2012 10:32:12 AM
Then don't buy the $100 memory stick. You can get a 4GB for $20 and an 8GB for $30 which is pretty reasonable. I'm pretty sure most retailers sell the PSP memory sticks for more than that.
#9Sailor GoonPosted 1/6/2012 10:36:50 AM

I wasnt aware that you were held at gunpoint to buy the 32 gb card. You can get a 4 for $20 or even a 16 for only $60.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#10Starwars4JPosted 1/6/2012 10:50:40 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

I wasnt aware that you were held at gunpoint to buy the 32 gb card. You can get a 4 for $20 or even a 16 for only $60.

Which themselves are horribly overpriced. Out of my ability to buy? Certainly not. Unreasonably expensive for what you get? Absolutely. I'm not a sucker, I'll wait till third parties bring them out for reasonable prices.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade