I've got all my accessories and whatnot, I'm ready for February!

#1peacefulchaosPosted 1/8/2012 4:21:37 PM
Did anyone else get their stuff together first? I like to get everything that I need in one place so I can just get going right away (must be the logistician in me!).

I've got that case that can flip around and become a stand (from accessory video 1), a 32gb card, funds added to my PSN account, the sleeve that has a part that fits over the Vita (towards the end of the first accessory video), my screen protector (though I can't find the anti-glare one from Hori that I want) a copy of Ragnarok Odyssey pre-ordered and my first edition bundle pre-ordered.

Come February 15th, I'll be ready to rock! Thanks to background downloading I can kick back with Ragnarok Odyssey and UMvC3 while I wait for the other games to DL and install. Now for the waiting game...
---
http://twitter.com/#!/DragonHouseAK
#2dragonleader33Posted 1/8/2012 5:11:19 PM
I started buying some of my accessories already from psvitagamer. Other things I will pick up at launch since I get a discount. Bought the hard case and the game holder case so far.

Mind sharing a link for said videos?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonleader33
PSN:dragonleader33 Clan: K!Z Co-Leader
#3HellJumper_SKPosted 1/8/2012 5:35:19 PM
Ordered a protective case and screen protector from Play-Asia. I made sure to order it early so i'll have it by Feb 15th.
---
Now Playing: Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, Gears of War 3 (Too many 3s this year)
#4SnoopydancePosted 1/8/2012 5:41:21 PM
So you imported all that stuff but not the Vita? that's interesting. I would just wait for that all to come out so it'll be cheaper
---

#5HellJumper_SKPosted 1/8/2012 6:04:59 PM
Snoopydance posted...
So you imported all that stuff but not the Vita? that's interesting. I would just wait for that all to come out so it'll be cheaper

Well personally the screen protector was 6.99, the case was 12.99, and shipping was 6.00.

The way I look at it, a screen protector here will be at least $5. A case for $13? Chances are I wouldn't find something I liked that much. Both products are Hori, which in my experience is the best for gaming accessories.

So at worst, I spent about an extra $8 rather then buying it here, knowing I have the items, and they will be good quality.
---
Now Playing: Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, Gears of War 3 (Too many 3s this year)
#6dragonleader33Posted 1/8/2012 6:18:07 PM
You should really look into the site I mentioned. I paid 14 bucks for the case and the game holder. They are doing free shipping right now.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonleader33
PSN:dragonleader33 Clan: K!Z Co-Leader
#7SnoopydancePosted 1/8/2012 6:22:53 PM
But there's also the international shipping costs right? Oh well, whatever you like though.
---

#8Slipknot2430Posted 1/8/2012 7:07:03 PM
I just pre ordered the system, Uncharted and an 8GB memory card. I'm pre ordering TMK at the end of this week plus prolly getting screen protector from China since they are dirt cheap... Same as the case. I don't need these fancy screen protectors or cases. My 3DS case was $3.00 from China and it is a freakin sweet case.
---
Warning! User name has nothing to do with the band!
Oregon Ducks 2012 Rose Bowl Champs!
#9GamFreak146Posted 1/8/2012 7:27:26 PM
peacefulchaos posted...
Did anyone else get their stuff together first? I like to get everything that I need in one place so I can just get going right away (must be the logistician in me!).

I've got that case that can flip around and become a stand (from accessory video 1), a 32gb card, funds added to my PSN account, the sleeve that has a part that fits over the Vita (towards the end of the first accessory video), my screen protector (though I can't find the anti-glare one from Hori that I want) a copy of Ragnarok Odyssey pre-ordered and my first edition bundle pre-ordered.

Come February 15th, I'll be ready to rock! Thanks to background downloading I can kick back with Ragnarok Odyssey and UMvC3 while I wait for the other games to DL and install. Now for the waiting game...

That anti-glare screen protector is damn near impossible to find. :/ Not even the big import sites like playasia or yesasia carry it.

For those wondering, it's this one:

http://www.hori.jp/products/psv/psv_hg_filter/
#10SnoopydancePosted 1/8/2012 7:28:32 PM

That anti-glare screen protector is damn near impossible to find. :/ Not even the big import sites like playasia or yesasia carry it.

For those wondering, it's this one:

Does it affect the image quality at all?
---