Any lists of Memory Card Required games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any lists of Memory Card Required games?

User Info: crawdad

crawdad
4 years ago#1
It'd be nice to know before Hand which games at launch will or won't require the purchase of a memory card.
i7 920 @ 2.67GHz | 5770 HD 1GB | 6GBDDR3 o' RAM@ 1333hz | Dell UltraSharp U2410 24-inch | lol the most expensive part of my computer.

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#2
Uncharted:GA is the only one i know of
"When these hands are crushing your throat, your dying breath won't be an appeal to god, it'll be, thank you Killbane"- Killbane

User Info: Compass

Compass
4 years ago#3
Big help.

There are a bunch more. Hot Shots Golf is another one.

bluehat94
4 years ago#4
Compass posted...
Big help.

like you were more help? you said "a bunch more" but only listed one game
"When these hands are crushing your throat, your dying breath won't be an appeal to god, it'll be, thank you Killbane"- Killbane

crawdad
4 years ago#5
I hope so, I know Ninja Gaiden is a hard game to make that determination since they've been strangely tight lipped about a re:re:remake, God I can;t wait fo that though, I would be pretty happy if that was even the only game i ever owned on this beast.

but good to know that UMVC3 won't require it.
i7 920 @ 2.67GHz | 5770 HD 1GB | 6GBDDR3 o' RAM@ 1333hz | Dell UltraSharp U2410 24-inch | lol the most expensive part of my computer.

crawdad
4 years ago#6
bluehat94 posted...
Compass posted...
Big help.

I'm inclined to agree.

bluehat94
4 years ago#7
crawdad posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Compass posted...
Big help.

I'm inclined to agree.

i think he did that because he could only think of the two games

User Info: Natureboy99

Natureboy99
4 years ago#8
All the user created content games will likely require it. I believe I saw a stat somewhere that stated around 25% will require a card. You could get away with no card and still have tons of fun with Vita.

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
4 years ago#9
typical moronic response from Compass
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh

bluehat94
4 years ago#10
Natureboy99 posted...
All the user created content games will likely require it. I believe I saw a stat somewhere that stated around 25% will require a card. You could get away with no card and still have tons of fun with Vita.

how exactly do the games work without a card? do the save store on the game card itself?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any lists of Memory Card Required games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived