free psn game

#1ethsfanPosted 1/9/2012 2:36:05 PM
PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi model will be available in the United States on February 22 for $299. AT&T data plans are priced separately and will be available on a month-to-month basis. Users can easily activate a data plan directly from their PS Vita system. In addition, once PlayStation Vita owners activate their 3G/Wi-Fi unit with one of AT&T's data plans, they will be eligible to choose one free download from a list of select games available on the PlayStationŽStore.
#2Vademon86Posted 1/9/2012 2:37:42 PM
Holy damn. And since it isn't contract based I can activate it for a month and get a free game. If it works like that.
---
316 + 8 = 322 - Solid Snake11387 Broncos/Saints/49ers
Vermin Supreme: Change that matters. http://imgur.com/ojBaa.jpg
#3_Shikoba_Posted 1/9/2012 2:39:20 PM
Really? Cool. Any source though? Or word on what games?
---
Winners don't eat meat. - William S. Broccoli
#4ouijaouijaPosted 1/9/2012 2:40:09 PM
we have a similar deal in the UK, we get wipeout for free, but here it is probably a contract, and vodafone are a rip off
---
5327-1232-8034
#5ethsfan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2012 2:49:51 PM
Um I forgot the website but I just google ps vita n it's in the news section
#6ronrealplayaPosted 1/9/2012 2:50:10 PM
Probably the same thing as Vodafone where you get a free Wipeout 2048 but in AT&T you get to choose a wider range of PSN games. It's tempting because it isn't a contract. I guess it'll depend on the selected games.
---
Nothing is sweeter than watching an enemy's revenge backfire on them.
#7Mister_MackeyPosted 1/9/2012 2:55:42 PM
Vademon86 posted...
Holy damn. And since it isn't contract based I can activate it for a month and get a free game. If it works like that.

Knowing Playstation, it will probably only last as long as your contract is active. That's the way PS Plus works and PS3 owners seem to have no problem with that policy.
#8ethsfan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2012 3:06:17 PM
Mister_Mackey posted...

Vademon86 posted...

Knowing Playstation, it will probably only last as long as your contract is active. That's the way PS Plus works and PS3 owners seem to have no problem with that policy.

I'd believe that expect I'm not sure how that would work seeing as ATnT is the one you have the contract with not sony