Will the games be downloadable at launch for a discount?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will the games be downloadable at launch for a discount?

User Info: Storm Chamber

Storm Chamber
4 years ago#1
$5 off 6 games each kinda makes a difference
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine

User Info: co1onel

co1onel
4 years ago#2
You do realize they are doing that in order to promote downloading games which in return earns them more money through memory cards.
blah

User Info: Storm Chamber

Storm Chamber
4 years ago#3
oh really
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine

User Info: Bo-WaLeeD

Bo-WaLeeD
4 years ago#4
But you can switch between games without replacing the game cards.

you can have 10+ games for one MC,

i will get the 32GB MC.

User Info: 19darkdenizen92

19darkdenizen92
4 years ago#5
Yeah. Some articles are showing that the games hover around 1.2 GBS (Blazblue being 3 though....). Even with the 4GB you can have 1,2 maybe even 3 games. Not to mention with the content manager you could switch them off on your PC/PS3 and store them there for quick transfer.
i5 2500K | Twin Frozr II GTX 560 Ti | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 550W PSU | RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black | Intel H67CL MOBO

User Info: KonekoKaemon

KonekoKaemon
4 years ago#6
Yeah you do have to have the memory card, but Honestly I have two physical games, UMVC3 and Katamari, and it's only when I have Katamari in that I want to play UMVC3, and I'm not home to get the game...

So yeah, digital makes it easier to keep games with you.
XBL/Steam/PSN: KeiKaemon
~Currently playing~ My PS Vita
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will the games be downloadable at launch for a discount?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived