Anyone picking up vita memory card and vita games before the systems out

#1cubansPosted 2/5/2012 7:35:30 AM
i noticed gamestop has the memory cards releasing 2/7/12
#2phineasfoolPosted 2/5/2012 7:37:29 AM
We already got the 4 and 8GB cards in at the store I work at on Friday.

I am just going to wait to pick everything up at once though. I just don't see the point in picking the stuff up early just to have it sit at my house doing nothing for 1-2 weeks.
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool GT- Phineasfool
#3FourUp2358Posted 2/5/2012 8:02:53 AM
What is the point of them selling the memory cards before the system comes out? For the people who bought a vita from Japan and had not got a memory card yet?
---
PSN: FourUp2358 - Hey that's my sexbox! And her name is Sony!
Our maths shows that the bird is equal to, or greater than the word.
#4freedom01Posted 2/5/2012 8:31:43 AM

Well, I will since I'm picking up Kingdom of Amalur on that day, so its just am extra, since I had it reserved and already paid off for my memory cards (2 32GB)

#5bluehat94Posted 2/5/2012 8:45:39 AM
One of the guys at my local Best Buy said that I should buy all the accessories early, because they will be sold out on launch day, so that's what i'm going to do.
---
"Let the butthurt flow through you."-Evan (Friend of mine)
#6zxelmanPosted 2/5/2012 8:47:57 AM
Best to have the memory sticks out early than a moment late. Wouldn't want to not be able to touch the PSN store as soon as I get it.
---
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Partner Card Name: Xelor.
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Characters: VAmar Xel, RAcaseal X-Oul
#7XxXSlateXxXPosted 2/5/2012 8:48:26 AM
well much like every topic I make on here I made one asking about the gamestop release date for the accessories and no one responded so...if the 7th is the real release date and you have any of them pre ordered (like a memory card) then you are going to have to pick it up then cause they only hold pre orders for 2 days
#8KonekoKaemonPosted 2/5/2012 8:49:13 AM
If SEN in the US was up I would buy a second memory card, but unfortunately it's still not up as of yesterday...

I wonder when it will go up.
---
XBL/Steam/PSN: KeiKaemon
~Currently playing~ My PS Vita
#9IcedTequilaPosted 2/5/2012 8:54:18 AM
would like to, but have not seen anything out in stores yet
#10Coutts2Posted 2/5/2012 9:45:17 AM
KonekoKaemon posted...
If SEN in the US was up I would buy a second memory card, but unfortunately it's still not up as of yesterday...

I wonder when it will go up.

Wasn't it scheduled for February 8th?
---
PSN: Geoff-C-