why did army of hell get such a low rating?

#31bluehat94Posted 2/12/2012 10:06:00 AM
blankempathy posted...
SpiritoftheBat posted...
ephensteve posted...
yeah ive seen that sentence before in a review and i was like wow.... i mean what hasnt been done before in a game? what it all comes down to is a mix of certain things used in the right way to make a great game.

survivor horror 3D platformer

Survivor horror dating sim. im sure thats never been done. Then again japan is weird at times...

I would have said Handicap dating sim, but the Japanese did that two months ago.
---
"Let the butthurt flow through you."-Evan (Friend of mine)
#32KainnK19Posted 2/12/2012 10:06:10 AM
Kitoro posted...
The game looks like vomit, for starters...

The graphics are as good as Dissidia: Final Fantasy. I'm not sure where you're seeing any worse.
---
I was into the Playstation Move before it was cool to be - 7/13/2010
Does that sounds logic? It is NOT - TH3_SYN
#33ephensteve(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 10:08:23 AM
KainnK19 posted...
SpiritoftheBat posted...
ephensteve posted...
yeah ive seen that sentence before in a review and i was like wow.... i mean what hasnt been done before in a game? what it all comes down to is a mix of certain things used in the right way to make a great game.

survivor horror 3D platformer

http://youtu.be/iBX4Z3wucGc

Oh wait, you said 3D platformer. Uhh.... Jersey Devil was pretty horrifying bad.

Agreed when Jd was first release it was so cool. Tried it again not too long ago and I slapped myself. Instead of survival how about a new tentacle RPG. A tentaaacooool uh feeeeel goooood.
#34TheExiled280Posted 2/12/2012 10:08:41 AM
KainnK19 posted...
Kitoro posted...
The game looks like vomit, for starters...

The graphics are as good as Dissidia: Final Fantasy. I'm not sure where you're seeing any worse.

1. That's an insult Dissidia which has better graphics

2. Dissidia is a PSP game
---
Gravity Rush PlayStation Vita Trailer: http://youtu.be/-rwyRCgLbXU
Gravity Rush English PlayStation Vita Demo: http://youtu.be/isWQ1qt4Vl8
#35iDoneGotUPosted 2/12/2012 10:23:10 AM
Personally I think this game is down right awful. Watch some gameplay and you'll understand too, this game is weak as a launch title; no way anyone can be entertained by redundancy.
---
PSN: iDoneGotU
#36ephensteve(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 3:49:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#37KainnK19Posted 2/12/2012 4:30:37 PM
iDoneGotU posted...
Personally I think this game is down right awful. Watch some gameplay and you'll understand too, this game is weak as a launch title; no way anyone can be entertained by redundancy.

Watching gameplay is what made me want this game, and subsequently what pushed me to preorder a Vita. I do not understand your statements.

I can see how it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it looks good.
---
I was into the Playstation Move before it was cool to be - 7/13/2010
Does that sounds logic? It is NOT - TH3_SYN
#38mahgah91Posted 2/12/2012 4:35:42 PM

Watching gameplay is what made me want this game, and subsequently what pushed me to preorder a Vita. I do not understand your statements.

I can see how it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it looks good.

The game looks fun and pretty fast paced, but looking at full game videos, there really doesn't seem to be much variation in stages. They're just arenas with mixed and matched enemy types and fairly predictable unit types.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#39Chaos_MissilePosted 2/12/2012 4:59:18 PM
ephensteve posted...
yea i love mario too but how can you say its not bland the only reason people still like it is because of the nostalgia feeling and that they are simple. (aside from speed runs)

on mario you run left and right, you jump over pits, change into the same suits about 4 different scenery changes and the bosses are so simple they change 1 thing about the bosses yet they take 3 hits to kill even koopa.

mario is bland and repetitive but i love it. why? the simple reason.

I grew up with it.

...and people complain Megaman was *formulaic*?
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008