Some help on Games...

#1KreenAkrorePosted 2/12/2012 4:58:21 PM
So I've posted before haven't really kept up with the Vita but I got a hefty commission check this week and getting another in two weeks so I'll have some money I already pre-ordered bought UC:GA, but what other games can there be?

Is LBP coming out at launch?
I want something more pick up and play type then UC, so I can play during downtime at my job (call center).

I was thinking about little deviants but it doesn't look too interesting to me played a demo at Gamestop.

MVC3 isn't of interest either.

Just name some that you'll think I like, as far a console game to get an idea of what I play.
MGS, Gears of War, GOW, UC, Asscreed, LBP,B:AC,GTAIV,POP,ES:V.

Basically FPS, TPS, and adventure games, some puzzle but not a huge fan.

Thanks ahead of time.

Also what games come on the Vita already installed AR games and what else?

---
PSN-KreenAkrore41
Live-Kreen Akrore
#2GeminiX7Posted 2/12/2012 5:00:53 PM
LBP isn't coming out at launch. The only game for your named preferences would probably be Uncharted. You might want to look at PSP games that are available for download.

Or, if it must be a Vita game, how doyou feelabout fighting games?
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#3PorterPosted 2/12/2012 5:04:11 PM
Gravity Rush is not a release title but you may want to add that to your future list, it sounds like you may like it.
---
m18x, i7-2960XM, ATI 6990m CF, 16Gb 1600mhz RAM, 2x750GB RAID0, 18.4" 1080P LED, Eyefinity 5760x1080