Problem with Super Stardust Bundle

#1SoopaKillaPosted 2/15/2012 2:42:26 AM
Has anyone else encountered this problem? I purchased the Super Stardust Delta Bundle from the store on my PS3, went to pick up my Vita then connected the Vita to the PS3 to copy it. I got an error message so then I tried to go to the PS store on the Vita and download it and got the same error (E-80103a3f)
---
PSN: SoopaKilla
My collection video (514 PS3 & 207 PSN games): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikkIAauxTwk
#2tgnashPosted 2/15/2012 7:31:04 AM
im getting the same thing too. whats going on? HELP
#3MoegittoPosted 2/15/2012 7:35:47 AM
Sadly, the actual Vita launch isn't until next week. You might have to wait until next week before you see some results. You can always call/blog/message Sony and see what is going on.
---
PS3: TheTrueMoegitto
PS3, PS Vita, iPhone 4S, PC
#4tgnashPosted 2/15/2012 7:51:55 AM
thanks for the response, but i have no prob with Lumines right now. Downloade SSD bundle, cant install, did everything from rebooting, etc still cant install. did notice suddenly SSD bundle not available in my region. But i have bought the game already #$!
#5MoegittoPosted 2/15/2012 8:17:41 AM
tgnash posted...
thanks for the response, but i have no prob with Lumines right now. Downloade SSD bundle, cant install, did everything from rebooting, etc still cant install. did notice suddenly SSD bundle not available in my region. But i have bought the game already #$!

Remember the part of my post where I said the Vita is not in full release yet? Sony has the ability to tweak the PSN anyway they want until next week, that's the reason why it's not so wise to go jumping on the PSN downloading everything yet. Some people will have awesome results and some people (like you) will get screwed. You need to call Sony, because this is dealing with money you spent for something you didn't receive.
---
PS3: TheTrueMoegitto
PS3, PS Vita, iPhone 4S, PC
#6The Next LevelPosted 2/15/2012 9:00:15 AM
I'm having a problem getting my bundle to install too. The add-on content appears to install ok, but then on get some C2 or 2C-****-** error (I forgot the code now). I canceled the install and tried redownloading three times... same error code.

I'm at work, so I can't try this out now, but I was thinking that maybe I'd try only downloading the game without the add-on content. Then see if it installs successfully, and hopefully play it once before downloading and installing the add-on content separately... If you get a chance to try this out, let me know if it fixes the problem. :)
---
3V3T2
#7SpacedDuckPosted 2/15/2012 9:05:59 AM(edited)
Crap, I just made a topic about this and didn't see this one. I'm having the same issue. I'm re downloading it right now to see if that works.

I doubt it has anything to do with the release date. Why have it on the store if you can't play it? They never do that.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#8The Next LevelPosted 2/15/2012 9:10:24 AM
I'm just happy to see it's happening with other people, too. I downloaded two other titles and they installed with no problems, so something's up with stardust I guess.
---
3V3T2
#9Storm ChamberPosted 2/15/2012 9:17:49 AM
Moegitto posted...
Sadly, the actual Vita launch isn't until next week. You might have to wait until next week before you see some results. You can always call/blog/message Sony and see what is going on.

oh this is delicious
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#10SpacedDuckPosted 2/15/2012 9:19:05 AM
I tried downloading it again and the same error came up. Hope there's a fix soon,. I was pumped to try this one out. Uncharted it is I guess.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!