VITA Froze! But hard reset it now works.

#1GhostHero333Posted 2/15/2012 3:03:28 PM
Just blue light was on couldnt get it out of sleep mode. It was plugged in pushed power button to put it to sleep then when i came back (2 minutes later) it would not turn back on for the life of it. Finally i looked up online and it said to hold power button for 20 seconds then restart vita. Hasnt done it yet since its been about an hour. Only been playing it for about an hour too, before it froze. Other than that VITA is the most amazing handheld in gaming.(iMO).
---
XBOX 360: GHOST OF 1887
#2ashphoenix77Posted 2/15/2012 3:04:37 PM
dont forget you can have the charger in BACKWARDS so its not really charging
---
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra / PSN: Avendosora
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM
#3Garfield64Posted 2/15/2012 3:05:59 PM
ashphoenix77 posted...

Only if your stupid. You'd have to force it hard. It doesn't fit once it's on the inside. You would literally have to jam it in pretty hard.
---
~__~ zZZzZzZZZzZZZzzZZzzZzZzZZZzZZZzZzz
#4godbowsdowntomePosted 2/15/2012 3:06:30 PM

Thats great, it reminds me of my Creative Zen that randomly crashes even tho it doesn't do it often. But when it crashes I have to do a reset on it by putting a tiny pin in a hole. I heard ipods also crash, but I'm talking about the older mp3 models. Oh well, if it rarely ever does it. I guess it isn't hurting anything. I use my mp3 player alot and its lasted 5 yrs. 

#5ashphoenix77Posted 2/15/2012 3:10:20 PM
oh people say that it can go in either way...i havent gotten mine yet but someone was about to return it cause it qouldnt turn on or charge...yah thats all that was wrong with it
---
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra / PSN: Avendosora
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM
#6GhostHero333(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 3:27:00 PM
yeah it seems to be working fine now. Been playing UMVC3 since i posted. I wasnt in a game or doing anything important when it did it, buy who knows maybe (hopefully) it only will do it once and then never again.
---
XBOX 360: GHOST OF 1887
#7R33KONPosted 2/15/2012 8:51:55 PM
Mine froze during the 3G setup. I pushed the power button and the screen went off, pushed it again, screen back on but still frozen. Tried to do a hard reset and the screen did turn off, but the music kept playing. So I pressed the power button again thinking it went to standby, and nothing. Held down power for a few secs, still nothing. But the music keeps playing. I had to remove the back and disconnect the battery in order to get the annoying music to just shut off. I tried pulling out my 3G card, the memory card and anything else I could find. nothing worked. Screen stayed black. Amazon is replacing it, but really bummed.
#8tparsons5150Posted 2/15/2012 10:06:18 PM

As if I didn't have Anxiety problmes as it is,. you F'in saved my life, my heart was skipping beats Thanks MAN works fine now.

Mine frooze during Content Manager with PS3

#9EnclavePosted 2/15/2012 10:22:03 PM
ashphoenix77 posted...

Not true, you cannot put it in backwards.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#10Raven236Posted 2/15/2012 10:28:36 PM
GhostHero333 posted...
Just blue light was on couldnt get it out of sleep mode. It was plugged in pushed power button to put it to sleep then when i came back (2 minutes later) it would not turn back on for the life of it. Finally i looked up online and it said to hold power button for 20 seconds then restart vita. Hasnt done it yet since its been about an hour. Only been playing it for about an hour too, before it froze. Other than that VITA is the most amazing handheld in gaming.(iMO).

Happened to my vita twice.
Hold down the power button for one min. (till the blue light is off)

Then hold down fir 5 seconds to turn it on.
---
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura