The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)
3 years ago#1
Step 1: sign up and pay for your first month with AT&T (can be any of their Vita plans)

Step 2: go back into the Connect to AT&T application

Step 3: Log in to your account

Step 4: Click on My Devices and Plans

Step 5: Click on your device

Step 6: Scroll down and click on Add a Plan

Step 7: You'll see a button that says you have a coupon, click on it

Step 8: click on the PSVITA coupon and follow the prompts, this will give you one free 250mb session when your first paid session ends

I had a heck of a time figuring out how to do this, had to talk to a Sony rep and an ATT rep. ATT rep confirmed the free game is after your PAID month, not the free one, so we'll get a code emailed to us during our free month.
3 years ago#2
So confirmed once and for all on two accounts: you have to pay for a month first to get a free month and the FEB has the free month. Thanks.
---

3 years ago#3
Snoopydance posted...
So confirmed once and for all on two accounts: you have to pay for a month first to get a free month and the FEB has the free month. Thanks.

Bump just in case Garfield hasn't seen this XD
---
PSN: Nepherael /// I dig RPG's and quite a few other genres Down for MP, Add me if you like.
Current donations: 2 Wii's, 1 360, 1 PSP, 1 orig. DS, 1 DSi XL
3 years ago#4
I wish this could get a sticky, tons of topics about this, sony made this super confusing and complicated.
3 years ago#5
I requested a sticky. Anyone else that wants to can as well. ("Message detail > request sticky" if you don't know how)
---

3 years ago#6
I also requested a sticky, this is need to know information not only for us FEB users but for all 3G buyers as well. Great find, when I get off KoA I will be my Vita all night because I have no class today or tomorrow!
---
PS3: TheTrueMoegitto
PS3, PS Vita, iPhone 4S, PC
3 years ago#7
Snoopydance posted...
I requested a sticky. Anyone else that wants to can as well. ("Message detail > request sticky" if you don't know how)

I wish I had the user privileges to request sticky. Here's another bump because someone just made a topic asking how again
---
PSN: Nepherael /// I dig RPG's and quite a few other genres Down for MP, Add me if you like.
Current donations: 2 Wii's, 1 360, 1 PSP, 1 orig. DS, 1 DSi XL
3 years ago#8
Thanks! very helpful!
---
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504
3 years ago#9
sticky request sent
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png
3 years ago#10
Thanks TC. It seems some of us were actually doing it wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived