How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)

#21NepheraelPosted 2/15/2012 3:18:44 PM
Yay sticky for the win
---
PSN: Nepherael /// I dig RPG's and quite a few other genres Down for MP, Add me if you like.
Current donations: 2 Wii's, 1 360, 1 PSP, 1 orig. DS, 1 DSi XL
#22itsicanstillcuPosted 2/15/2012 3:26:51 PM
If I take the free month does that override the month I just paid for or does it kick in later? Also, did someone say something about there being a total of two months free available somehow?
---
PSN ID: ERGLupin
XBL: Lupin Saiko
#23NepheraelPosted 2/15/2012 3:31:05 PM
itsicanstillcu posted...
If I take the free month does that override the month I just paid for or does it kick in later? Also, did someone say something about there being a total of two months free available somehow?

You pay for a month and the second month is free. That's all
---
PSN: Nepherael /// I dig RPG's and quite a few other genres Down for MP, Add me if you like.
Current donations: 2 Wii's, 1 360, 1 PSP, 1 orig. DS, 1 DSi XL
#24Kitt ThrustPosted 2/15/2012 3:32:53 PM

Yay sticky for the win

this. I hope my request helped.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/iAJrs.gif
#25PHOENIXZEROPosted 2/15/2012 3:34:02 PM
Nepherael posted...
Don't know about anyone else here but I'm feeling pretty smug about this after Garfield literally called me stupid about 6 times in a few different topcs

He lives in a fantasy land, it's best to just ignore him.....
---
Yay for ignore!
#26itsicanstillcuPosted 2/15/2012 3:38:16 PM
Nepherael posted...
itsicanstillcu posted...

You pay for a month and the second month is free. That's all

Okay but if I activate the coupon now will I effectively how two months of 250MB?
---
PSN ID: ERGLupin
XBL: Lupin Saiko
#27PHOENIXZEROPosted 2/15/2012 3:46:25 PM(edited)
You pay $15 for 250MB of bandwidth for a month then "freebie" kicks in either when your month is over or you use up the 250MB of bandwidth, whichever comes first. It resets every month, there's no carry over.

---
Yay for ignore!
#28SnoopydancePosted 2/15/2012 4:14:33 PM
Ha, Nepherael, I know how you feel. That's how I felt when it was announced that the Gamestop memory card prices were just placeholders.
---

#29hikamikazesamaPosted 2/15/2012 4:17:44 PM
I don't understand the 3g at all so if someone could answer some of my questions it would be greatly appreciated.

1. Do you pay for the plan straight off the Vita? and what are the payment options?

2. What happens if you use up the data before a month? Does it auto charge you for another data plan? Can you buy another set amount of data?

3. If you buy say 250mb data and you turn off the 3g, does the data get wasted at the end of the month?

thanks for any answers, I just upgraded to the 3g vita and I hope it wasn't the wrong choice.
shame though bout SSD my friend was so hyped for it and now they'll probably just buy it, instead of getting it for free.
#30SnoopydancePosted 2/15/2012 4:19:29 PM
^

2&3: It's one month or the data amount whichever comes first. It will auto-renew, but I'm not sure if you can set it to not auto-renew.
---