How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)
3 years ago#81
Still waiting for my free game and so I shall wait some more.
---
Playing Tales of Graces F on PS3 and Tales of the Abyss on 3DS. Tales at home and Tales on the go ain't life grand. ^_^
3 years ago#82
Still waiting for my free game. It's been over a month since my free data session expired.
3 years ago#83

Step 1: sign up and pay for your first month with AT&T (can be any of their Vita plans)

What a terrible topic.
---
You might be a king or a street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
3 years ago#84
I finally got my game code email today. I signed up on the 27th of February and activated my free month then as well. So to those who haven't got it yet hang in there
---
Main PSN: LSUfan91-Will be used for NCAA 11 Online Dynasty
Alt PSN: MrFeeny4Ever
3 years ago#85
well so far I got nothing.
---
Playing Tales of Graces F on PS3 and Tales of the Abyss on 3DS. Tales at home and Tales on the go ain't life grand. ^_^
3 years ago#86
AnimaI posted...

Step 1: sign up and pay for your first month with AT&T (can be any of their Vita plans)

What a terrible topic.

Blame ATT, that's how they advertise it. And it's basically the same as "buy one get one free" so I hope you don't rail against that as well.
---

3 years ago#87
Arrrgh! Hurl!
---
The auction you won is on Backorder. Backorder? The New UBID is ebay ass to me now.
3 years ago#88
This is pissing me off to no end. I signed up for the $14.99 plan and I go to "My Devices" but there's no coupon option. Can somebody please help? I'm quite annoyed. Thank you all in advance.
---
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
3 years ago#89
Coupon for a free smoothie on my Android Nook from Barnes and Noble with no problemo. : )
---
The auction you won is on Backorder. Backorder? The New UBID is ebay ass to me now.
3 years ago#90
Is everyone getting Super Stardust as their free game?
---
Currently Playing: Last Remnant, LittleBigPlanet, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VII, Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, God of War, more.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived