What can I do without no memory card?

#1enkeixpress_Posted 2/22/2012 1:47:38 AM(edited)
I'm asking this because I'll be receving my Vita in around an hour from now.. problem is, I won't have any games for it or memory card as I'm waiting for them to arrive from choicesuk.com.. and they haven't even been posted yet lol..

I know I obviously can't play any demos.. but I can at least use the browser, right? How about that welcome park, can I play that? =/

Just let me know what I can do on the system without no memory card, please. :)
---
Sometimes at night.. I like to get naked, cover myself in baby oil & pretend I'm a slug.
#2Semi45aPosted 2/22/2012 1:39:13 AM
so do the choices suck there?
---
Special Olympics is like Taco Bell, everyone's a winner
I was once told to get a life... so I went out and bought myself a vita...
#3lambchipsPosted 2/22/2012 1:39:26 AM
i think dynasty warriors can be played without a memory card
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#4JOMMY999Posted 2/22/2012 1:41:01 AM

some titles could play without the memory card i believe . sony should add just like 1gb or 2gb with the console but again we know why they havent ^^

#5Shadowfxd2Posted 2/22/2012 1:41:31 AM

some titles could play without the memory card i believe . sony should add just like 1gb or 2gb with the console but again we know why they havent ^^

another fine Sony cash grab?
#6ethsfanPosted 2/22/2012 1:42:43 AM
Can you use the system without one? cos don't u have to download the update as soon as you get the system
#7enkeixpress_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2012 1:42:48 AM
Semi45a posted...
so do the choices suck there?

huh? where?

I pre-ordered my games & memory card from choicesuk.com because they were selling 'em at the cheapest anywhere.

16gb memory card for 34.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss for 34.99
WipEout 2048 for 26.99

I've also got Asphalt: Injection for 17.99 from play.com which was dispatched yesterday.. so I might receive that today.. but of course I won't be able to play without a memory card, well I might be able to, I don't know..
---
Sometimes at night.. I like to get naked, cover myself in baby oil & pretend I'm a slug.
#8enkeixpress_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2012 1:45:15 AM(edited)
ethsfan posted...
Can you use the system without one? cos don't u have to download the update as soon as you get the system

omg, you do as well.. oh no, I'm screwed. :(

I can only hope that Asphalt: Injection doesn't need a memory card.. otherwise all I'll be able to do is flick through the menus & admire the pretty screen lol
---
#9JOMMY999Posted 2/22/2012 1:45:10 AM

enkeixpress_ posted...
ethsfan posted...

omg, you do as well.. oh no, I'm screwed. :(
---

yeah you will need it anyway. so i think go out and grab 4gb one for now today.

#10JOMMY999Posted 2/22/2012 1:47:20 AM

when you turn vita on first time , it will ask you that you got your psn account. you could just choose ' no ' and start the system without it and it will go to temp account. so i dont think you need to update if you don't use psn.