Watching youtube videos on the vita using remote play works great...

#1gamecubeplayer17Posted 2/25/2012 12:28:13 AM
I never had a psp, this is my first handheld since the gameboy color.. i wanted an app for youtube but since we don't have one yet, i try using remote play for the first time and it works great.. only bad thing is that the ps3 has to be on..

I have one question, how can i turn on my ps3 from anywhere using remote play? i always keep my ps3 on standby, i try using remote play and i can't get my ps3 to come on.. the only way i can connect is if the ps3 is already on and i select the option remote play..

Also i seen videos of people on youtube using remote play and playing games like battlefield 3 on the vita and i can't get any of my games to work..
#2StrangerAeonsPosted 2/25/2012 12:33:28 AM
Atm, your PS3 has to be hacked to play any PS3 games other than Lair or Blazblue with Remote Play.

Not sure on your first question, I'd like to know too.
---
ColdStatic
#3Anima_LiVEPosted 2/25/2012 12:34:35 AM
you gotta set your account (the one you use for remote play) to "Automatic sign in"
---
Au resevoir, se soir, je suis desole
#4Neoreloaded313Posted 2/25/2012 12:56:24 AM
My PS3 Slim can be turned on using remote play but my PS3 Fat cant.
---
PSN is still PSN, not SEN.
Gamertag is for Xbox, not PS3.
#5gamecubeplayer17(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2012 1:11:26 AM
Neoreloaded313 posted...
My PS3 Slim can be turned on using remote play but my PS3 Fat cant.

I have a fat 60gb and i got it working just now.. you have to enable to options to allow the system to turn on using remote play and also you have to have the auto sign in.. just like the poster above you sd.. Works great.. Now i just hope most of the best upcoming ps3 titles use the remote play option.
#6SAFE_NAFEPosted 2/25/2012 4:01:44 AM
ohhhhhh snap! glad i found this topic. so glad i can trn it on remotely. Im imagining you can also switch it back off remotely?
---
Youtube - "NOOOOBTOOOOB"
#7A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/25/2012 6:24:51 AM
Remote activation basically means your PS3 will always be on. When I tried it out I could sstill hear it buzzing away even in standby.
---
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#8SAFE_NAFEPosted 2/26/2012 3:21:31 AM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Remote activation basically means your PS3 will always be on. When I tried it out I could sstill hear it buzzing away even in standby.

oh really? Thats weak news
---
Youtube - "NOOOOBTOOOOB"