Does The Warriors for PSP work on the Vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Does The Warriors for PSP work on the Vita?
3 years ago#1
I've seen the "official" compatibility list on Sony's website, but it seems to be pretty innacurate so far (Dead Head Fred and a lot of other games CAN be played on the Vita).

I've seen people saying that The Warriors DOES work is you download it on a PSP and then transfer it to the Vita, but I would like some opinions from people that have actually tried this.

...Also, same thing goes for both of the Death Jr. games.
3 years ago#2
Supposedly, God Eater Burst doesn't work with the Vita officially, but it works when you transfer it using a PS3 according to GAF.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956. My PSN is OmegaZero336. PM me if you want to add me. :D
Former Official Bear-Wrestler of the NDF, Now Retired.
3 years ago#3
Yes, but has to be PS3 transfered. Been playing it. Can't believe I missed out on this game on PS2 / XBox. It's gotta be the most fun R* game from last gen for me.
---
Funtimes at Sega High.
3 years ago#4
mrekli posted...
Yes, but has to be PS3 transfered. Been playing it. Can't believe I missed out on this game on PS2 / XBox. It's gotta be the most fun R* game from last gen for me.

Yup. Fantastic game, I love how different all the Gangs are.

WNna see the movie now..,
---
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#5
count_hamstein posted...
mrekli posted...

Yup. Fantastic game, I love how different all the Gangs are.

WNna see the movie now..,

Movie is great. I watch it AT LEAST once a year.

...Quotable as hell, too.
3 years ago#6
I wish I never would have sold my ps3 to get the vita. Didn't realize it would he so essential to getting games on my vita. Oh well, here's to waiting :)
---
PS3 and Xbox360 name: Everchosen / / / 3DS Friend Code: 4081-5538-0988
"Neither enemy nor friend"
3 years ago#7
Thanks a lot. I'll be buying this from the PSN store ASAP.

BTW, does anyone know about the Death Jr. games' compatibility? I remember they weren't very good, but I'm kind of in the mood for that type of game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Does The Warriors for PSP work on the Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived