Why is it still called "Metal Gear HD Collection"?

#41marsvalientPosted 4/3/2012 12:37:53 PM
Anyone point out that the psvita version is a slimed down version of the ps3 mgshd collection that would honestly be hd?

Or that hd could be "higher definition" meaning that its just higher then its original ps2 definition?
---
Posting from my vita!
#42Starwars4JPosted 4/3/2012 12:39:26 PM
marsvalient posted...
Anyone point out that the psvita version is a slimed down version of the ps3 mgshd collection that would honestly be hd?

Or that hd could be "higher definition" meaning that its just higher then its original ps2 definition?

Except HD has a specific meaning and can't just be used for any interpretation. But yeah, sure.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#43stealthgigaPosted 4/3/2012 12:44:43 PM(edited)
Ah, so the HD for PS3 version stands for 'highest definition' and the HD for Vita version stands for 'higher definition'?

I know I said words are our slaves, but I don't mean to abuse them.
---
Check out my gaming diary! http://helugame.wordpress.com/
My progress and screenshots of Japanese games
#44janemba8888Posted 4/3/2012 12:40:26 PM
Nepherael posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Nepherael posted...
What I love s that it's all about everyone trying to rob us XD a guy asks a simple question and it's about "they liarz!!!1!! They steals da money from us!" but I'm pretty sure it's just because it's a port of a game with the same title

Rob you? You seem to be taking things a bit personally neph. It's not like you had anything to rob, people are just clarifying that SONY is misrepresenting their product. Anyone who isn't a fanboy could look at the facts, say "Yeah, that's right", and move on.

Wow, you really are the biggest piece of trash on here. Nothing to rob? That's cool man. You and ace should hang out sometime. You're perfect for each other. Even fierce jello doesn't take cheap shots like that, you horrible gutless person

I won't say anything about ace, but agreed. Starwars4j has to be one of the biggest tools on the Vitaboard. On the same level as that LOL_FAQ guy.
#45JacknicklsonPosted 4/3/2012 12:41:23 PM
Starwars4J posted...
marsvalient posted...

Except HD has a specific meaning and can't just be used for any interpretation. But yeah, sure.

A meaning you refuse to acknowledge. HD =/= HDTV

And yes, that is copy pasted from my ass, k?
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/legendofjerz.png
#46NepheraelPosted 4/3/2012 12:41:32 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
Nepherael posted...
Lie more ^ even if I did misunderstand (and I might have) I stand by what I say about how I feel about you and ace as people

Are you so embarrassed by your mis-hap that you can't even just admit you overreacted? Are you just going to troll now?

Yes, yes he is.

He brought it on himself for not being able to act civil.

I didn't overreact. I was treated like trash because ace couldn't back up anything he said so instead he attacks me personally. Then I come in here and sw4j focuses directly on me and tells me I have nothing (whether he clarified or not I think he's a liar because I've seen him say stiff like that before). So the point is, I stand by what isay. I don't fly off the handle for no reason at all. Both of them deserve what they got. Only an idiot says stuff without meaning it and apologizes later. I meant what I said. Whether or not it was warranted at this time is a different story but it doesn't mean I wasn't already thinking it
---
PSN: Nepherael /// http://tinyurl.com/72s9lwv
Trying to have a positive effect on the world around you earned that. Isn't that better than creating conflict?
#47work_a_holicPosted 4/3/2012 12:42:24 PM
If it really upsets you that much, then just don't read the "HD" part.
#48Starwars4JPosted 4/3/2012 12:42:38 PM
janemba8888 posted...
I won't say anything about ace, but agreed. Starwars4j has to be one of the biggest tools on the Vitaboard. On the same level as that LOL_FAQ guy.

Yup, we're tools because of all those great, well thought-out examples you mentioned. Sorry I dared to say things weren't perfect in SONY-land <_< You keep doing what you're doing, I'll keep enjoying everything.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#49NepheraelPosted 4/3/2012 12:45:25 PM(edited)
Starwars4J posted...
Nepherael posted...
Lie more ^ even if I did misunderstand (and I might have) I stand by what I say about how I feel about you and ace as people

So you stand by what you said about me as a person, even if it was based on incorrect information and assumptions. Yeah, that about fits with what I've seen of you.

No I stand by what I said based on every interaction I've had with you before now. The misinterpretation (if that's even what it was) is what cases the outburst. I thought you had to take psych courses? Shouldn't you be able to understand why people react the way they do. Of course my outburst would be unwarranted if that's the only time you had ever replied to me. But it's not...

I'm gonna bow out now. I've proved my point and showed why I did what I did. Anything else will ist be you twisting words, ace attacking, and Omar cheering you guys on
---
PSN: Nepherael /// http://tinyurl.com/72s9lwv
Trying to have a positive effect on the world around you earned that. Isn't that better than creating conflict?
#50marsvalientPosted 4/3/2012 12:44:04 PM
Starwars4J posted...
marsvalient posted...

not really, all abreviations are context sensitive, HD could meqn Hydrolic Drill in the right situation....

Context.
---
Posting from my vita!