Why are Sony games always better than Nintendo ones?

#51xyntekPosted 4/27/2012 11:15:37 AM
1) PS Battle Royale haven't being out, you can't judge by one crap IGN video. Anyway, I don't like these types of games, so no interest for me.

2) ModNation >>>>> Mario kart? Haven't played ModNation, but latest entry of Mario Kart was really fun

3) Uncharted >>>> Zelda? Are you sure? Dude, they are way two different types of games. Uncharted is action, Zelda is pure adventure (and the finest ones, Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess made me proud).

4) LBP >>>> Mario? Again the same argument. LBP was ok, but Mario have more fun, especially when in group.

5) Yes the Vita have more tech, but is young adult oriented. Kids, Chibby and moms go with DS.

6) I'm a Sony fan boy, I have only a PS3 (sold my Wii and X360 just to bound my soul to PS3), I only have a Vita, and can confirm you this: Yes Sony have great products, but you can never remove the crown from the one who is the king on his field.
---
PSN: Xyntek | Xbox Live: Xyntek01
#52David136Posted 4/27/2012 11:27:51 AM
iphail101 posted...
Answer -amazing tech! Nintendo JUST DONT GET IT. So, you get what we got here today :

Battle Royale >>>>You cant compare something thats not out yet,never have expectations and you wont be dissapointed,it is a Rip off,we can agree with that,it could be better,but we'll have to wait and see<<<<<< SMash Bros
Mod Nation <<<<<Mario Kart(well....MK7 was kind of....bad...but the series as a whole is better,especially MKDS and 64)
LBP ==== Mario (tough one,Mario for me is Okay,im not his biggest fan,but i find some of his games enjoyable,and since i neve rplayed LBP,i wont say anything about it)
Uncharted<<< Zelda (Zekda games are better with some exceptions)

Discuss

Yamauchi's Nintendo or Iwata's Nintendo?
that makes ton of diference,Nintendo ALWAYS had the most powerfull hardware and "amazing tech" or whatever other witchcraft you speak of.

im not gonna lie,im a nintendo fanboy(or at least i think i am),but even so,Nintendo WAS better.
today nintendo is still better,but not even close to what it was back in the good old days.

Sony has some cool games(i really like Ratchet & Clank and Paparappa and Uncharted),but what really makes sony good these days have probably been the 3rd parties.

y'see,back in the day,the N64 was the most powerfull console,but the PS1 got more 3rd part support and love from devs,why?

CD-ROMS with the 64,and DVDs with the GC,the N64 could not have games of 700 MB,the GC couldn't have games of 4GB,add that with the fact that nintendo slowly began to be less 3rd party friendly,that's what made Sony be what it is today,the 3rd parties IMO.

then,AND ONLY THEN,when the DS and WII appeared,and now with the 3DS,those have been the only times Nintendo got a "weaker" console,but they sure made up with delivering quality games,first party-wise,nintendo got the best stuff,they also got some awesome 3rd party games,but those are just some gems,Since the cheaper developing costs also means that it gets flooded with shovelware,but the ps360 are full of great 3rd party titles,and some shovel here and there too;but if you search enough,in the oncean of shovel,you can find some awesome games for nintendo systems.

but then again,i think Iwata is f***ing up nintendo slowly.Yamuchi's days.....those were the days.

i mean,i 1st party sony game has NEVER been a system seller for me,if i remenber correctly,i bought my PSP for Monster hunter,i bought my ps3 for MGS4,i i bought a ps1 because......well,i didn't buy a ps1,i got it as a gift.

but nintendo?i remenber when i first saw the DS,i became enchanted by it because of Metroid prime hunters,because of Phantom Hourglass,Because,etc(no,not because of mario,mario is "OK" for me,i prefer MM for my platformers,too bad capcom pretty much gave Mega the final blow with legends 3)
---
Official Agnaktor of MH3G boards 3DS FC:4811-7098-8263
You can only hit my Hard armor with ESP. U MAD?
#53RotuhiiriPosted 4/27/2012 11:29:06 AM
I reported this topic like 5 hours ago. I honestly expected it to be deleted by now but I guess this isn't trolling? Except it is.
---
I'm pickin' up my blaster, put it on my side. I'm jumpin' in my Falcon, Wookie at my side. I'm solo, I'm Han Solo. I'm Han Solo. I'm Han Solo, Solo.
#54Baha05Posted 4/27/2012 11:33:27 AM
To be blunt, each company out of the 3 (Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony) each make great games and it comes to preference as a gamer. Some will like Microsoft games better then Sony, others will lie Nintendo games better then Microsoft, etc etc."Better" games is really subjective in a sense since it boils down a lot of the time to preference.
#55CompassPosted 4/27/2012 11:45:22 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
I reported this topic like 5 hours ago. I honestly expected it to be deleted by now but I guess this isn't trolling? Except it is.

"Waaaah! Twolling! Quick, teacher, dewete these topics I'm fowced to wead!" ::stamps feet::

Insulting Nintendo on the Sony board isn't considered trolling, bro. Buck up regardless.
#56RotuhiiriPosted 4/27/2012 11:48:01 AM
Compass posted...

Insulting Nintendo on the Sony board isn't considered trolling, bro. Buck up regardless.

Do you honestly think TC is a fanboy who created this topic out of his own opinion? I'd be very surprised if he owned a Vita.
---
I'm pickin' up my blaster, put it on my side. I'm jumpin' in my Falcon, Wookie at my side. I'm solo, I'm Han Solo. I'm Han Solo. I'm Han Solo, Solo.
#57CompassPosted 4/27/2012 11:54:10 AM
Who cares.
#58KiraDEATHNOTEPosted 4/27/2012 12:16:20 PM

"Nintendo first party outclasses everything first party Sony. I know this and I'm a Sony fan!"

Not every game from Nintendo is better. There's not that many games that I enjoy from the big N.

I want a 3ds for animal crossing though and a few others, but not as many as PSVITA games that I want. That's a major game for me.

#59MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 4/27/2012 12:22:24 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Do you honestly think TC is a fanboy who created this topic out of his own opinion? I'd be very surprised if he owned a Vita.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe%27s_Law
#60r_m_8_8Posted 4/27/2012 12:24:36 PM
I buy Nintendo systems in big part because of their 1st party games. I buy Sony systems exclusively because of their 3rd party games. But that's just me, I'm not like these guys who act like their opinions dictate facts.
---
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.