Why are Sony games always better than Nintendo ones?

#61mrhappyguy12345Posted 4/27/2012 11:46:32 AM
To all posters in this topic: do your parents know the day care let you guys out early?
---
French fried potaters, mhmmm
#62Lefty128kPosted 4/27/2012 1:16:20 PM
UltimaGamer12 posted...
iphail101 posted...
Answer -amazing tech! Nintendo JUST GET IT THAT GAMES > TECH. So, you get what we got here today :

Battle Royale << SMash Bros
Mod Nation <<<<< Mario Kart
LBP <<<<<< Mario
Uncharted < Zelda Ocarina Of TIme

Discuss

fix'd

You're a Nintendrone?
#63Lefty128kPosted 4/27/2012 1:18:38 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
UltimaGamer12 posted...
LOL, no.You're being delusional.

Take those goggles off.

This. Vita may have better tech but the system itself has more problems and the games aren't better at all.

Yeah, cause the system scratching it's own screens from folding, like the 3DS, isn't a problem.
#64MidgardDragon99Posted 4/28/2012 2:42:36 AM
LOL

Sony games are always better than Nintendo games? Really? Oh God the Sony fanboyness cannot be contained. The pure idiocy of these topic has literally destroyed my last brain cells. HOW can anyone be this immature and stupid?
#65MidgardDragon99Posted 4/28/2012 2:43:54 AM
iphail101 posted...
Answer -amazing tech! Nintendo JUST DONT GET IT. So, you get what we got here today :

Battle Royale >>>> SMash Bros
Mod Nation >>>>> Mario Kart
LBP >>>>>> Mario
Uncharted >>>> Zelda out of TIme

Discuss

BATTLE ROYALE IS NOT OUT YET

MOD NATION IS A GAME NO ONE REMEMBERS

LBP HAS TERRIBLE PLATFORMING PHYSICS AND MARIO HAS NEVER LOST TO IT A DAY SINCE IT HAS BEEN OUT

YOU CANNOT EVEN FIGURE OUT THE REAL WORD FOR OCARINA AND UNCHARTED IS A GREAT GAME BUT OUT OF ITS LEAGUE COMPARED TO ZELDA.

That is all.
#66UItimaGamer12Posted 4/28/2012 3:28:09 AM
Well since I work at McDonald's it's going to be awhile before I can buy a vita. Rest assured I will get one before a price drop. I'll just have to play my game boy color in the meantime.
---
[ =[3ds]= ]
[o+[___] :: ] < (+.[VITA].::)
#67trollhunter2Posted 4/28/2012 3:48:17 AM
grabs the popcorn*
#68blue_manPosted 4/28/2012 4:02:06 AM
A bit extreme, but I am having good fun with my vita. I only started playing DS games when the PSP died off but so far I'm enjoying the vita more over the 3ds.
---
Currently Playing: Pandora's Tower (Wii) Tales of Graces f (PS3)
#69DarrentgPosted 4/28/2012 6:12:34 AM
This topic makes me pity the Sony fanboys(the types that mindlessly hate everything Nintendo/Microsoft/etc) even more. And this is coming from someone who owns all PlayStation systems, almost 200 UMD PSP games, over 100 PS2 games etc.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/darrentg
MAX 330 MEGA PRO-GEAR SPEC
#70White Wolf KibaPosted 4/28/2012 6:46:59 AM
Grow up
Stop Being a fanboy

Sony games always better than Nintendo ones? That's a laugh, it depends on the game, some are better, others are worse and it goes both ways.

How can you honestly think like this and write a topic like this and consider yourself a gamer?
As a gamer you should be happy there are different consoles and different platforms with great games for you to game on.

Get a Wii, enjoy the AMAZING Mario Galaxy games, Muramasa(which I hope comes to Wii as the Wii's screen is perfect for a 2d game like this), Fragile, the Kirby games, DKCR and so on, then play some LBP on your PS3, then maybe play some Escape Plan on Vita and after you're done trying to make your way out of that research facility give some underworld troops a piece of your mind with Pit on the 3DS...dude, gaming is a wonderful hobby to have, by being a fanboy you miss out on a ton of fantastic games.

Grow out of this way of thinking and stop making topics like this, give more games a chance, keep an open mind and have fun with gaming as much as you possibly can.
Ignore the comapnies behind the games and the systems and focus on the actual games and have fun.
---
http://youtube.com/user/ShinigamiKiba
MAL: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShinigamiKiba