To all those claiming Bioshock Vita would be out this year...

#11NnamzPosted 4/27/2012 6:46:26 PM
Lol, now they're claiming it never happened.

Topics are archived for a reason. Go get the quote. I'm not the only one who would like to see the dumb*** who said it, or if you're inventing a quote to argue against.

I post here frequently and have never encountered anyone saying Bioshock would be this year, nor have any media outlets said the same thing.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz Now Playing: U:GA, Wipeout 2048
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 Now Playing SM3DL, MK7
#12loldhardPosted 4/27/2012 6:46:45 PM
Ben Reilly posted...
Nnamz posted...
Which users, or which media outlets, claimed it would be out this year? I don't recall anyone saying that. No footage has even been shown yet.

This

No one ever said anything about it being out this year

In his narrow and trollish mind, someone did claim it.
#13AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 6:48:21 PM
I'll definitely look through the archived posts, but only if you agree to grovel for forgiveness when I prove you clowns wrong like I always do.

So, deal? You'll admit you were wrong and grovel?
---
360 doesn't even have backward compatibility with last gen. At all.-Sevi Ney lying about the 360 once again
#14NnamzPosted 4/27/2012 6:53:21 PM(edited)
AceAndJunpei posted...
I'll definitely look through the archived posts, but only if you agree to grovel for forgiveness when I prove you clowns wrong like I always do.

So, deal? You'll admit you were wrong and grovel?

lol k.

I'm preparing my grovel speech :D

Do you prefer "sire" or "your majesty"?

EDIT: BTW, look at your topic title. Finding one fool who claimed it isn't going to cut it when you said "To all those who....".

But I digress, having one quote is better than nothing, even if it doesn't validate the topic.
---
#15MasterVadingPosted 4/27/2012 7:03:49 PM
Oh it's this 3DS troll. Please provide proof for those outlandish claims. Who said it would be out this year?

_
---
[Official Sony Vita Ambassador]
#16AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 7:06:10 PM
I can't believe I'm this committed to going through archived topics to prove you wrong on a Friday night, but damn it, just to shut you up will make it worth it.

Can't wait for the groveling.
---
360 doesn't even have backward compatibility with last gen. At all.-Sevi Ney lying about the 360 once again
#17NnamzPosted 4/27/2012 7:08:21 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I can't believe I'm this committed to going through archived topics to prove you wrong on a Friday night, but damn it, just to shut you up will make it worth it.

I hope it is, Junpei, I hope it is.

Take your time and find the people claiming what you said they claimed with your "To all those..." post. I just wanna know who said it :P
---
#18CaliaztecPosted 4/27/2012 7:18:04 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Can't wait for the groveling.

Imagine that haha you with nothing better to do on a Friday night haha. The life of a troll must be a shallow and lonely one.
#19nuclearratchetPosted 4/27/2012 7:22:25 PM
wow your life must be boring as hell.
#20AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 7:24:00 PM
"Show us proof!"

"okay."

"haha u are so bored on da friday nites!"

"no life!"

And people wonder why Sony fans are seen as whiny little kids:0)
---