To all those claiming Bioshock Vita would be out this year...

#31CompassPosted 4/27/2012 8:14:08 PM
Sore losers, dem Sony fanboys.

Waiting on Nnamz's promised groveling now.
#32KGTriggerPosted 4/27/2012 8:16:09 PM(edited)
Why can't people just troll because they're bored? I honestly find some of the posts I read to be amusing, and the reactions even moreso.

The anguish I see is just delicious.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#33Branc00Posted 4/27/2012 8:17:45 PM
Caliaztec posted...
KGTrigger posted...
Caliaztec posted...
Maybe change topic to "to that one person who posted once on these boards claiming Bioshock would be out this year"

Congratulations on being right you sure stuck it to that guy who posted on 2/19/12.

Someone is upset.

Not at all could honestly care less. Have 51 minutes left of work. I don't think that post means anything. His title implies that there was some sort of large consensus believing the game would release this year and that's simply not true as proven. He found a single post from some random who I haven't seen a post from that name ever side from right there.

This. He made it seem like a bunch of people were saying it, and when called on it couldn't even find anything himself. And even then it was only one person.
#34MasterVadingPosted 4/27/2012 8:21:44 PM
Compass posted...
Sore losers, dem Sony fanboys.

Waiting on Nnamz's promised groveling now.

Lol wow
So one poster = all those?
Try harder next time!

_
---
[Official Sony Vita Ambassador]
#35derekfishbowlPosted 4/27/2012 8:22:17 PM
Geez, some people have tight buttholes around here. It's all in good fun. One guy said that he has never seen a single person claim Bioshock would come out this year, then another guy challenges him on that statement. Just a little lighthearted competition. Why do people take this stuff so seriously? I'm sure if we were all in the same room together right now we'd be laughing about this over a beer.
---
Sony's E3 2012 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg
#36GoombaXPosted 4/27/2012 8:24:00 PM
chubblee posted...
xfactor posted...
Glad that we can finally shut up those fanboys who proclaims that vita first year is better than the 3DS due to bioshock among other games.

Vita first year is better than the 3DS with or without Bioshock.

LMAO
#37Branc00Posted 4/27/2012 8:25:22 PM
derekfishbowl posted...
Geez, some people have tight buttholes around here. It's all in good fun. One guy said that he has never seen a single person claim Bioshock would come out this year, then another guy challenges him on that statement. Just a little lighthearted competition. Why do people take this stuff so seriously? I'm sure if we were all in the same room together right now we'd be laughing about this over a beer.

I'm already laughing about this.
#38iDoneGotUPosted 4/27/2012 8:26:09 PM
TC trolling, he hating, gonna catch 'em rid 'in dirty.
#39GoombaXPosted 4/27/2012 8:27:37 PM
Caliaztec posted...
Maybe change topic to "to that one person who posted once on these boards claiming Bioshock would be out this year"

Congratulations on being right you sure stuck it to that guy who posted on 2/19/12.

Edit: So this was some sort of Win for you? You really don't see how sad and pathetic that is?

calm down bro, people asked for one he showed it. why is everyone getting their panties in a bunch. So what as long as bioshock comes out im happy. More importantly when is ff10 and persona 4
#40GoombaXPosted 4/27/2012 8:29:07 PM
Branc00 posted...
derekfishbowl posted...

I'm already laughing about this.

And im about to go get a beer and possibly laid ; )