Beating Kitt to the punch - Famitsu July 2-8

#81P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 7/11/2012 11:33:25 PM
I found Emerald and Ruby to be the worst of the series. I originally viewed Red, Blue, Green, Yellow as the top for the longest but now I'm enamored with Black and White.
---
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. A man dies when he is forgotten."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_lDpKDVoQ&feature=colike
#82xfactorPosted 7/12/2012 4:12:23 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Once again their top 30 list reminds me of why I'm glad I'm not a gamer in Japan. What a joke.

So you hate JRPG's and Simulation type games. Sorry that shooting games aren't popular, it's not like the US/EU are overly saturated with an excessive amount of shooting games >_>

(Note: Second sentence was sarcasm)

"Japan doesn't matter"

anyway, not surprising that the Vita dropped like a stone. Its impossible to sustain the momentum with just 2 ports and a new color vita.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio5
#83kyomagi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 6:16:14 AM
xfactor posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Once again their top 30 list reminds me of why I'm glad I'm not a gamer in Japan. What a joke.

So you hate JRPG's and Simulation type games. Sorry that shooting games aren't popular, it's not like the US/EU are overly saturated with an excessive amount of shooting games >_>

"Japan doesn't matter"

anyway, not surprising that the Vita dropped like a stone. Its impossible to sustain the momentum with just 2 ports and a new color vita.

exactly, and everyone here keeps screaming about the library. Right, library is so good, you're selling 1/5 less than the system with the "worse" library
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#84Sketch722002Posted 7/12/2012 6:18:47 AM
kyomagi posted...
xfactor posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
CapnStanky posted...

"Japan doesn't matter"

exactly, and everyone here keeps screaming about the library. Right, library is so good, you're selling 1/5 less than the system with the "worse" library

I guess it's just some people have different opinions than you, I mean the 3DS library isn't that good IMHO, and there are others like me who don't care for Nintendo games.
The Vita is doing fine.
---
PSN/XBL - Ragdoll72
#85kyomagi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 6:23:07 AM
Sketch722002 posted...
kyomagi posted...
xfactor posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
CapnStanky posted...

"Japan doesn't matter"

I guess it's just some people have different opinions than you, I mean the 3DS library isn't that good IMHO, and there are others like me who don't care for Nintendo games.
The Vita is doing fine.

If doing fine is being outsold by 3 much older systems.

Sure
---
#86Sketch722002Posted 7/12/2012 6:24:50 AM
^^^^ and when more games come out for its already good library sales will pick up. I mean it has shown that already with the last 2 games that released.
---
PSN/XBL - Ragdoll72
#87kyomagi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 6:29:35 AM
Sketch722002 posted...
^^^^ and when more games come out for its already good library sales will pick up. I mean it has shown that already with the last 2 games that released.

Right, then what happened the following week?

KerPLunk

Back to reality. The library is not good enough to provide even sales. Not to mention when the very games you mentioned came out, it STILL got outsold.

sad really
---
#88LuminescentRulePosted 7/12/2012 6:32:14 AM
Who cares? As long as the Vita is getting games, it's doing fine.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/card/1/EmperorLawlight.png
PS3: Platform of the Year 2008-2011
#89Sketch722002Posted 7/12/2012 6:34:36 AM
kyomagi posted...
Sketch722002 posted...

Right, then what happened the following week?

KerPLunk

Back to reality. The library is not good enough to provide even sales. Not to mention when the very games you mentioned came out, it STILL got outsold.

sad really

like I've stated before robot, no one expects the Vita to outsell the 3DS. Also the library being better or not is all a matter of opinion to each individual person. Unlike you, many of us are not programmed to only worship one game console/company....

We are going to see alot of up and downs as games are released, that's how things have worked. It really wasn't outsold by much was it?
---
PSN/XBL - Ragdoll72
#90ylvisPosted 7/12/2012 6:42:15 AM
Sketch722002 posted...
kyomagi posted...
xfactor posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
CapnStanky posted...

"Japan doesn't matter"

The Vita is doing fine.

Doing fine sales wise? Absolutely not. It's selling terrible world wide, and especially in Japan.